Thanks Meter: 1,246

By enesuzun2002, Recognized Developer on 27th May 2018, 05:36 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
7th September 2018, 07:55 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillward

Thank you. I don't get the vendor mismatch error.

OK, not sure why my S6 Edge shows this? I have searched and there seems to be quite a few posts online regarding 'Vendor Image mismatch' - I think its because the entries in /system/build.prop and /system/vendor/build.prop are different?

Andy

Edit: Changed the fingerprint line in /system/vendor/build.prop to be the same as the one in /system/build.prop and the message on boot doesn't appear.
The message 'This build was signed with public keys' is displayed on boot but I think this is a common issue with 8.1 ROMs and again cosmetic?

7th September 2018, 09:54 PM |#132  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Interesting. I don't get any such errors and I don't need to even touch the device fingerprint.
8th September 2018, 09:25 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Who can port any non-TW to G9250....It only has modified TW rom and I hate it
9th September 2018, 06:21 PM |#134  

More
Quote:

Interesting. I don't get any such errors and I don't need to even touch the device fingerprint.

Changing the fingerprint in /system/build.prop was to get SafetyNet to pass (specifically CTS Profile) it just had a knock on effect due to the build.prop in /system/vendor...

Keep up
10th September 2018, 12:51 PM |#135  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADB100

Changing the fingerprint in /system/build.prop was to get SafetyNet to pass (specifically CTS Profile) it just had a knock on effect due to the build.prop in /system/vendor...

Keep up

No. That's incorrect. I neither get the error before or after the props change.

Please don't get left behind.
10th September 2018, 12:56 PM |#136  

More

No. That's incorrect. I neither get the error before or after the props change.

Please don't get left behind.

Lol, OK. Not sure why. Do you have the file /system/vendor/build.prop? I think its optional as I don't have this on Lineage 14.1 on my S6. Its a much smaller file:
Code:
ro.vendor.build.date=Tue Sep 4 14:30:20 UTC 2018
ro.vendor.build.date.utc=1536071420
ro.vendor.build.fingerprint=Samsung/zerofltexx/zerofltexx:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.H1/8f52522dbd:userdebug/test-keys
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by vendor_buildinfo.sh
ro.product.board=universal7420
ro.board.platform=exynos5
ro.vendor.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.vendor.product.model=SM-G920F
ro.vendor.product.brand=Samsung
ro.vendor.product.name=lineage_zerofltexx
ro.vendor.product.device=zerofltexx
# end build properties
I think Android compares the entries in this file with the /system/build.prop and complains if there are differences - I think...

Andy
13th September 2018, 01:15 PM |#137  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
poor voice quality?
Does anyone know, whether this build has the same voice quality problems as the official 14.1 has (the person you call hears an echo of his/her own voice)?
15th September 2018, 08:23 PM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anybody have the temperature sensor on theirs working? I've installed a couple of apps that are supposed to take advantage of the s6's temp sensor, and one of them says there isn't a temp sensor and it's using software instead. Two of them are specifically for the S6.
16th September 2018, 10:28 AM |#139  

More
New build - 16th September
Just noticed a new build posted to Mega dated today 16th September. Same issue with SafetyNet and CTS profile (fix is to change the fingerprint in build.prop), Bluetooth calling still not working

Andy

EDIT: And another release posted today (17th September) - still SafetNet and BT calling issues....
Any idea when (if?) the BT calling issues will get resolved? This is all that is stopping me jumping from Lineage 14.1 to 15.1
17th September 2018, 09:27 PM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADB100

Just noticed a new build posted to Mega dated today 16th September. Same issue with SafetyNet and CTS profile (fix is to change the fingerprint in build.prop), Bluetooth calling still not working

Andy

EDIT: And another release posted today (17th September) - still SafetNet and BT calling issues....
Any idea when (if?) the BT calling issues will get resolved? This is all that is stopping me jumping from Lineage 14.1 to 15.1

funny...BT call doesnt work with my Galaxy S7 and Lineage OS 15.1...seems to be not a device-specific problem...seems to be a Samsung-specific problem?
I´m thinking to install this rom on my wife´s S6 Edge.....actually in LOS 14.1....but poor Camera quality.....what do you think? Pure LOS 15 or the RR 6.2 final? Target is better camera quality than with the LOS 14.
18th September 2018, 09:43 AM |#141  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tralien

funny...BT call doesnt work with my Galaxy S7 and Lineage OS 15.1...seems to be not a device-specific problem...seems to be a Samsung-specific problem?
I´m thinking to install this rom on my wife´s S6 Edge.....actually in LOS 14.1....but poor Camera quality.....what do you think? Pure LOS 15 or the RR 6.2 final? Target is better camera quality than with the LOS 14.

There were the same (I think?) BT calling issues with LOS 14.1 which were fixed a few months back. I am hoping whatever these fixes were can be added to LOS 15.1. It does look like everyone is jumping on the Pie bandwagon though and development might be with LOS 16?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread