Thanks Meter: 1,219

By enesuzun2002, Recognized Developer on 27th May 2018, 05:36 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd June 2018, 11:10 PM |#21  
Flag Livno
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Testing the rom a whole day....and it is amazing

Just few things i miss... Prevent accidentall wake-up and cast screen... When ambient display is on my phone sometimes wakes up in the pocket pressing everything randomly...

But anything else i tested working very vell... In mine opinion we can go official with this one...good work developer... @enesuzun2002 Btw i have g925f and if you need some logs i am here to help...

3rd June 2018, 01:55 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gara91

in the latest build you dont need to change anything in build.prop... it shows for me correct device model... try a clean install

Yeah today when I booted my phone it boots halfway, then there's no display and I can't do anything but holding down all the buttons, and it boots again just fine... Think I broke something... Gonna do a clean flash/install later today

Anyway what's your average SOT using this ROM? Want to know coz my battery is kinda half-dead and I want to know whether it's worth it to buy a new battery, open up the phone, and switch
3rd June 2018, 03:32 AM |#23  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 237

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gara91

Testing the rom a whole day....and it is amazing

Just few things i miss... Prevent accidentall wake-up and cast screen... When ambient display is on my phone sometimes wakes up in the pocket pressing everything randomly...

But anything else i tested working very vell... In mine opinion we can go official with this one...good work developer... @enesuzun2002 Btw i have g925f and if you need some logs i am here to help...

If you need those options now you can change to Resurrection Remix. Those and tons of other features are in that Rom.
3rd June 2018, 06:09 AM |#24  
Flag Livno
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1Bb135

Yeah today when I booted my phone it boots halfway, then there's no display and I can't do anything but holding down all the buttons, and it boots again just fine... Think I broke something... Gonna do a clean flash/install later today

Anyway what's your average SOT using this ROM? Want to know coz my battery is kinda half-dead and I want to know whether it's worth it to buy a new battery, open up the phone, and switch

Its early to say, installed the rom yesterday... Will post screenshots after first normal usage...

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurFur_

If you need those options now you can change to Resurrection Remix. Those and tons of other features are in that Rom.

That's not solution to me... I prefer lineage against any other custom rom...lineage i kinda second stock android and in this stage of our rom i think that more features added will bring more trouble
3rd June 2018, 07:00 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Anyone know how to run snapchat on this rom? Previously I'm using AospExtended and it works fine
Magisk hide don't working
4th June 2018, 01:32 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleba1337

Anyone know how to run snapchat on this rom? Previously I'm using AospExtended and it works fine
Magisk hide don't working

Probably because safetynet fails on this rom (both ctsProfile and basicIntegrity)

Maybe wait for a new magisk version, or when dev gets safetynet back up and running
The Following User Says Thank You to n1Bb135 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n1Bb135 Ad-Free
4th June 2018, 05:21 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have 925w8 do i need any kernel? which one?
4th June 2018, 11:55 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Great rom, no issues so far. Anyone managed to install Google camera?
5th June 2018, 06:07 AM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapiszon53

Great rom, no issues so far. Anyone managed to install Google camera?

Yes, got the one for exynos powered devices

Sadly back camera's max resolution is 8mp, and extreme noise when taking a picture in low light with HDR+ enhanced (didn't change anything, stock settings) and from what I can tell, no OIS

EDIT: Oh, forgot, yeah the camera also bugs out

It also happened on official lineageos 14.1 so not the ROM's problem

Or maybe I'm using the wrong Google cam port
5th June 2018, 08:42 AM |#30  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,219

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1Bb135

Yes, got the one for exynos powered devices

Sadly back camera's max resolution is 8mp, and extreme noise when taking a picture in low light with HDR+ enhanced (didn't change anything, stock settings) and from what I can tell, no OIS

EDIT: Oh, forgot, yeah the camera also bugs out

It also happened on official lineageos 14.1 so not the ROM's problem

Or maybe I'm using the wrong Google cam port

gcam uses camera hal 2 and hal2 supports maximum of 8mp
5th June 2018, 09:46 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enesuzun2002

gcam uses camera hal 2 and hal2 supports maximum of 8mp

(Correct me if I'm wrong) I thought it was a device limitation? Coz my Xiaomi mi 6 with gcam can support its native 12mp shooter just fine

(Also correct me if I'm wrong) I thought android only supports camera HAL1 and HAL3?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread