14th June 2019, 04:26 PM |#321  
Quote:
Originally Posted by enesuzun2002

not last 3, first 3

My mistake :P

15th June 2019, 10:39 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks to the developer for all your hard work despite your schedule for keeping the S6 series alive...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ochola93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ochola93 Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 08:56 AM |#323  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello, this rom is really good, but in last build I cannot disable notifications for Phone app. Im using old exdialer. I really like it, and in previous versions I could add Missed calls notifications from ExDialer and disable it in Phone app. Now options for change phone notifications are disabled. How can I enable it again?
I dont know why language is not english... Option that i want to disable is Missed Calls.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scrshot.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	4779748  
20th June 2019, 03:21 PM |#324  
Flag Tuxtla Gutierrez
Thanks Meter: 665

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaroszek

Hello, this rom is really good, but in last build I cannot disable notifications for Phone app. Im using old exdialer. I really like it, and in previous versions I could add Missed calls notifications from ExDialer and disable it in Phone app. Now options for change phone notifications are disabled. How can I enable it again?
I dont know why language is not english... Option that i want to disable is Missed Calls.

Try to uninstall it and reinstall Lineage phone app as system app ("/system/priv-app"), then set it as default dialer.
21st June 2019, 06:59 PM |#325  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
@iTzPr0o117 Thanks for solutions, but it doesn't work. In the past on ASOP roms oprions were like here inactive, but on Lineage those options were changable.
23rd June 2019, 02:15 AM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey guys, I wanted to thank the developers for making this amazing ROM! I've been using it for a couple of days and I can report the following:

1. Wifi: I first installed OPs build and it signed in to my network right away without a problem. Then I decided to do a clean install to ripees build after reading he has made some changes to improve it. After I did that, I was not able to automatically connect to my wifi. Then I revert back to OPs original build and then I couldn't connect as I did at the beginning, however this time I assigned a static ip so I could then connect successfully, which I didn't try with ripees build. I don't know if this is an issue or how could I fix it.

2. Model: I have a G925I zerolte, however the about info is showing I have a SM-G925F, but when I was flashing the multitarget build it showed that it picked up the right version.

3. Ctsprofile: It shows false, I don't know if this is necessary to be true with thus build as I haven't tried any apps that would require it to be true. However I tried installing magiskhide prop config, and after installing busybox and selecting the right fingerprint (S6 Edge) it gets stuck in bootloop. I deleted the module folder in recovery to avoid it, however whenever I install back prop config, bootloop happens again. And I don't know if by doing thus it has affected my device's fingerprint.

4. Download speed: Can't say thus is 100% verified, but I've been noticing slow download speeds.

I'm not that savvy when it comes to this, but hope this makes any sense.

If you need any logs or info let me know!

Thanks!
24th June 2019, 10:36 AM |#327  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Horizontal inverted
Hi everyone,

Since some hours, have a strange issue on my phone. indeed, all my typing are inverted. like if it was on a mirror.
When i hit on the icons on the left of the screen it's right app that open. even the keyboard, the twrp recovery... So it should be a hardware issue...
Do you have an idea how to solve that before i try the hard way before go back to stock rom?
The only thing i've done is to flash the new TWRP that allow the OTA update...

Thanks for the help.

Edit: I just noticed that i flashed the wrong twrp... I didn't see that it was the ltecan...
I'll try to reflash the good one but i'm pretty sure i'll have to go back to stock to do that : https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...shing-t3095205
I have to be more focused next time...
25th June 2019, 07:35 PM |#328  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enesuzun2002

What's not working:

• HWC

Will it ever be fixed? Thanx.
3rd July 2019, 06:14 PM |#329  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripee

Hi everyone! I took the liberty of fixing the build errors in the hardware samsung_slsi official repos to be able to build zerofltecan, zerofltexx, zeroltecan, and zeroltexx, with the standard lineage codebase.

With enusuzun2002's permission, here are my roomservices:

zerofltecan
zerofltexx
zeroltecan
zeroltexx

and my builds:

zerofltecan
zerofltexx
zeroltecan
zeroltexx

Do u have ur own telegram group?
3rd July 2019, 06:25 PM |#330  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdarkshadow

Do u have ur own telegram group?

https://t.me/joinchat/GhF7_U8IaarGQ2Y08NWilg

It's at the bottom of the main post.
9th July 2019, 06:33 AM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I just installed this rom into my SM-925I.
After installation, model name is changed to SM-925F.

925F and 925I's 4G/LTE Band are different. I need B28, B40 Which are not included on 925F.

Do I still get B28, B40 even though model name is changed?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)