FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Hey Users!!! Is this thread useful...

Excellent Rom

45 Vote(s)
63.38%
Average Rom

14 Vote(s)
19.72%
Not at all a Useful Rom

15 Vote(s)
21.13%

[TeamExyKings][G920/925_F][7.0][06-May-2019][v14]LightROM

12,077 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,016

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from yash92duster: ROM v14 - Available
20th April 2019, 03:40 PM |#261  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookuli

Thanks for the update, great work! Even Pokémon GO is working fine now!

Great to hear
Enjoy rom

20th April 2019, 05:07 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monem13

Mobile connection works for 10 seconds and stops and service goes off too
Ps : I flashed boot loader and modem of the post #1 and it didn't fix the problem
I have G925F

I have the same problem on my G925F.
21st April 2019, 06:37 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:

Thanks for the update, great work! Even Pokémon GO is working fine now!

How do you play this game? Do people still enjoy walking around for Pokemon ? Is it still fun , I left it long back when I rooted my phone in the early Samsung nougat update
21st April 2019, 07:28 PM |#264  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HM13androfan

How do you play this game? Do people still enjoy walking around for Pokemon ? Is it still fun , I left it long back when I rooted my phone in the early Samsung nougat update

Well, my wife and my daughters are the Pokétrainers in the family and they told me that it is much more fun right now than was the case 1-2 years ago, there are less cheaters in the game, and yes, they are walking around, they meet other Pokétrainers to battle with Legendary Pokémons, to trade Pokémons, etc. And now there are Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch platform and you can link that game to Pokémon GO to transfer pokémons for example.
The Following User Says Thank You to rookuli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rookuli Ad-Free
22nd April 2019, 04:17 AM |#265  

More
Quote:

Well, my wife and my daughters are the Pokétrainers in the family and they told me that it is much more fun right now than was the case 1-2 years ago, there are less cheaters in the game, and yes, they are walking around, they meet other Pokétrainers to battle with Legendary Pokémons, to trade Pokémons, etc. And now there are Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch platform and you can link that game to Pokémon GO to transfer pokémons for example.

Oh , great ! I'd give it a try again later thanks 😊

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Where's the download links for the new update ? I can't find them
22nd April 2019, 07:32 AM |#266  
Quote:
Originally Posted by HM13androfan

Oh , great ! I'd give it a try again later thanks 😊

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Where's the download links for the new update ? I can't find them

Post 1
Under download heading
The Following User Says Thank You to yash92duster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yash92duster Ad-Free
22nd April 2019, 11:14 AM |#267  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have faced this same problem from V1 till (may be) V10 of this rom after that did not check this rom on my 925f. So this problem is still in this rom and not solved yet.

Quote:

I have the same problem on my G925F.

23rd April 2019, 03:54 PM |#268  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you very much, this ROM is amazing, everything works perfectly and smoothly!
I have just one small bug, I've installed the Pixel launcher, and whenever I try to click the bottom Google search bar it opens a white screen with "APPLICATION INFO" title for one second and quits.

I don't see any option to remove this bar also.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to goker3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goker3 Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 05:13 PM |#269  
Quote:
Originally Posted by goker3

Thank you very much, this ROM is amazing, everything works perfectly and smoothly!
I have just one small bug, I've installed the Pixel launcher, and whenever I try to click the bottom Google search bar it opens a white screen with "APPLICATION INFO" title for one second and quits.

I don't see any option to remove this bar also.

Cheers.

Great to hear

Use stock launcher it's clean than pixel
23rd April 2019, 06:49 PM |#270  

More
Thanks for the update , so far looks good !
The Following User Says Thank You to HM13androfan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HM13androfan Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 09:28 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash92duster

Great to hear

Use stock launcher it's clean than pixel

Thanks, is there a way to install the stock launcher without reinstalling everything?
And BTW, by installing the "Google" application from the Play Store it fixes the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)