FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to create my own S6 themes ?

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By comtevlad, Member on 1st September 2015, 09:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, I would like te create new themes for Galaxy S6. What soft I have to use for this ? I'm french and I'm looking for something easy. I would like change icons, keyboard, colors etc...
Thanks by advance for yours anwers
Olivier

2nd September 2015, 04:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
There's alot out there but I use tickle my android and it works great. You can Google it to find thread in xda. It's very easy to use .
2nd September 2015, 04:31 AM |#3  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep2323

There's alot out there but I use tickle my android and it works great. You can Google it to find thread in xda. It's very easy to use .

What exactly is tickle my
android?
2nd September 2015, 04:37 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
It's a computer program that decompiles and recompiles the apk your trying to theme. You need a program like that to change colors and images.
The Following User Says Thank You to mikep2323 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikep2323 Ad-Free
2nd September 2015, 04:41 AM |#5  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Cool... thanks for the info...
2nd September 2015, 05:33 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for your answer but you need to be root and it looks not so easy to use nothing else like a theme editor ?
2nd September 2015, 06:05 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Well if you want to look up tools for Android Decompiling and finding out the resources files where each UI element or color is, and make your own theme from there, but it's a long process D:
2nd September 2015, 02:58 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi , there was My Theme , which was to support S6 from April ... honestly don't know if it really does. I'm interester too. I would like to make a pure black theme so we could increase battery life
3rd September 2015, 04:17 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Apply to become a theme developer on Samsung's website. You need to present a basic concept and some previous design work. It didn't take me long to get approved. 2-3 days. Software is really simple.

If you get approved they send you an email on how to download the theme tool
The Following User Says Thank You to SwornXIII For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SwornXIII Ad-Free
11th January 2016, 02:28 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how to present previous design work?
from where can I degin,befor getting the theme editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwornXIII

Apply to become a theme developer on Samsung's website. You need to present a basic concept and some previous design work. It didn't take me long to get approved. 2-3 days. Software is really simple.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff1213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jeff1213 Ad-Free
9th March 2016, 09:24 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwornXIII

Not easy enough apparently.. Put in my request, I even have a web site with my work. Then I was denied. Laff. **** you samsung.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)