Strange error message/notification that cant be removed.

Search This thread

stuartbe

May 23, 2013
Hi All

Im hoping you can help me out with this problem. I have a galaxy s6 SM-G920F UK 32GB handset on O2 UK.

After the handset has been powered on for a few hours I get a notification stating " FT Service on factory mode ". This message cannot be removed. A reboot of the handset gets rid of it only for it to appear again after the same timeframe.

I put up with it for a few months to see if it would go away and to make sure there was no fault with the handset. I assumed it was a software fault after running all the hidden diagnostics tests and aside from this message the phone works without any issues.

After a few months had gone by I rooted the handset and have tried a few different roms and kernels but this message keeps coming back though it seems to take longer to appear though this may just be my imagination and it has in fact made no difference at all.

I have attached a picture of the screen as I can't perform a screenshot. I hope someone will know what is creating this problem and I thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give.

Warmest regards.

Stuart.

stuartbe

May 23, 2013
http://zidroid.com/how-to-exit-factory-mode-for-samsung-galaxy-devices/

Worth a shot if you're rooted~

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, If it was only that error I would be happy but all that I get is that notification on the list and it cannot be removed. No box on the screen at any time its only the above error.

Just in case it was related I tried that fix a while ago.

Any other idea's or solutions you can think of?

Thanks. :)