FORUMS

Has anyone found a Matte screen protector that works with a full case for the S7 yet?

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jroyjohnson, Member on 11th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone had better luck than I at finding a case and screen protector, preferably one with a matte finish, that work well together on the S7 (non-edge)? I generally use Spigen cases as they are slim and slightly wrap around the front of the phone. However, this caused my first two screen protectors (both plastic) to bubble up around the edges and eventually peel off. The best was the Skinomi but it only lasted a few weeks longer than the first one I tried.

From reviewing most threads it looks like most people have either went the route of either a) skin + screen protectors or b) case + no screen protectors on their S7 due to slightly curved nature of the screen. But being as it's now September, I was hoping there would have been some better options to fully protect the phone. I'm hoping to hear if anyone has found a good combo.

Thanks in advance.
-J
14th September 2016, 10:28 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone found any matte screen protector that works with ANY s7 case?
25th October 2016, 05:51 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
No luck? I just put a Spigen Neo-Hybrid and immediately the BSE cover bubbled up. :P
25th October 2016, 08:25 AM |#4  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Edinburgh, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 5,234

Donate to Me
More
The Tech21 matte screen protector works with my Tech21 cases, which have quite a lip, so I assume it'll fit other rugged cases too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iridaki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iridaki Ad-Free
25th October 2016, 05:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki

The Tech21 matte screen protector works with my Tech21 cases, which have quite a lip, so I assume it'll fit other rugged cases too.

I use the tech 21 matte impact shield with a tech 21 impact tactical case. Really nice combo that work well together, but far from cheap!
26th October 2016, 12:36 AM |#6  
Flag Croatia, Djakovo
Thanks Meter: 90

More
I use goospery with screen protector and no problems
26th October 2016, 03:58 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow $35! Not something to just try out.
26th October 2016, 11:14 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotapocalypse

Wow $35! Not something to just try out.

I paid £16 for mine here in the UK off ebay. They are very pricey but I am very happy with it. The anti glare makes such a huge difference. Equally it does feel like it will last.

The tactical case I got seems very rare to source here in the UK as well from anywhere other than tech 21. Ended up paying £30 for that!
6th May 2020, 09:00 AM |#9  
Flag PEKANBARU
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
In the kitchen bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
frustrated, matte, s7 cases, s7 non-edge, screen protector

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)