FORUMS

Official SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 Clear View Case Cover - silver or black?

425 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By krneki10, Senior Member on 2nd December 2016, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am going to buy official SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 Clear View Case Cover, but I am struggling whether to get a silver or a black case for my black S7. It's really hard to determine from the pictures what is the difference, because they always present silver version of S7 with with silver case and black version of S7 with black case. Which one would look better on the black version?
2nd December 2016, 04:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I got the silver one on a silver S7. Looks and snaps on superb and it's not obstructive on the keyboard.
On a black S7, personally I would go for the case with a black rim. If you like the bling, go for the silver one.
5th December 2016, 03:10 PM |#3  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 35

More
In my opinion, don't ever buy this case. It did micro scratchs on the top of the screen and a few on the right edge after less than one week. The reason is that if tiny particles got trapped between the cover and the screen, then they will damage your screen. You are warned now.
5th December 2016, 08:20 PM |#4  
Flag Brugge
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syla

In my opinion, don't ever buy this case. It did micro scratchs on the top of the screen and a few on the right edge after less than one week. The reason is that if tiny particles got trapped between the cover and the screen, then they will damage your screen. You are warned now.

which case do u recommend? i ordered the spigen thin fit, hope its good (dont want a case which makes the phone too bulky)
7th December 2016, 11:11 AM |#5  
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by destz0r

which case do u recommend? i ordered the spigen thin fit, hope its good (dont want a case which makes the phone too bulky)

I got the Rugged Armor from Spigen, really good material and fits really well. Also ordered a Yootech screen protector. It's not tempered glass cause it seems because of the 2.5D screen it's almost impossible to fit a tempered glass effectively on it. Gorilla Glass 4 should be resistant enough anyway...
15th December 2016, 12:16 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syla

I confirm that. I bought this case for my wife in 1 week appeared several scratches at the top of the screen. I was VERY BRAVE. As Samsung makes a cover that scratches the screen of your cell phone. RIDICULOUS.
6th May 2020, 08:59 AM |#7  
Flag PEKANBARU
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
I like white black
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)