FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Project Alice 2.0 [AQG5] [full S8+ Port] [Fast] [Tweaks] [Debloated] [Magisk]

969 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,411

By angelo27093, Account currently disabled on 19th June 2016, 01:03 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread

Welcome!
TO
Project AliceThe Smallest Touchwiz ROM ONLY 1,40GB in size.
Its Based on G955FXXU1AQG5latest Stock Base Fully Debloated and Deodexed Rom.
With The fast all New Touchwiz UX and close to stock feel this is the most fastest and stable fully Featured Rom..Yet.
There are a lot of plans, for this rom but first we want you to test it as much as possible.
Feedback is appreciated!.

Features:

* Whole Download is 1,50GBin size [SLIM]
* Based off G955FXXU1AQG5
* Full S8+ Port
* Debloated
* System Optimizations
* Magisk
* Deknoxed
* All Apps Split Windows
* All S8+ features working
*Super Stock kernel
* Better Stability & Performance

[YOUTUBE]26fts0vgbNQ[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]DCrnt2PEUGU[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]IbGl9X1xAxU[/YOUTUBE]

[CENTER]Changelog For Project Alice 2.0

-Fixed Samsung Cloud
-Updated Kernel
-Updated Magisk to 13.3
-Updated Magisk Manager
-Updated Aroma Theme
-Updated Splash On aroma
-Added More Tweaks
-Improved Battery
-Improved Boot-up and overall Rom speed

[B]Changelog For Project Alice Beta 5/B]

-Fixed Boot Problems For Edge models
-Updater-script cleanup
-Added Ota support for upcoming builds

[B]Changelog For Project Alice Beta 4/B]

-Rebase to G950FXXU1AQG5 (01-07-2017 Security Patch)
-Fixed Aroma
-Updated Magisk to version 13.2
-Updated Magisk manager to 5.06
-Updated S8 Lite kernel
-Deleted Bixby vision

Changelog For Project Alice 2.0 Beta 3

-Fixed Fingerprint for good now
-Fixed Brightness on Setup
-Fixed No boot for Some users (Please Confirm)
-Build.prop Changes

[B]Changelog For Project Alice Beta 2/B]

-Fixed Fingerprint for some device models like DualSim (Please Confirm)
-Fixed Callsound for some Ramdom people (please Confirm)
-Fixed Lagg
-Fixed MusicPlayer Force Close
-Fixed Messenger Force Close
-Fixed Facebook Force Close
-Code cleanup Inside script
-Updater Kernel

Project Alice 2.0
DOWNLOAD

Source code GPL
DOWNLOAD

Download the bootloader and Modem and New TWRPbefore installing our rom u have to flash these files with ODIN.
-DOWNLOAD

[FONT="Lucida Console"]
1. Download my latest rom from the download section and place it on your SD-card.
2. Reboot into recovery and select WIPE.
3. Click on "advanced wipe" and select everything (Except for internal Storage/Sd-Card) select(WIPE} go to Main Menu.
4. click on "install" and select our ROM and swipe to the right to install it.
5. Select all the features that you want OR don't want wait till its finished.(Reboot From TWRP)
6. First boot during about 5 minutes(dont interupt the process)

Auto-CSC its nessacary to get VR working in our Rom.

i am are not responsible for any damages or bricked devices USE at your own risk.

@angelo27093 - Lead Developer for this Rom

@jesec - For Teaching

@ProtoDeVNan0 - S8 stuff and aroma

@khongloi113 - For Modified Framework and Kernel to boot FULL S8+

@Chainfire - For SuperSU

@Tkkg1994 - For SuperKernel

@svadev - For DEODEX tool

* We are searching for coders that want to be a part of my team and code for my! -send a pm with detailed info about you and what you can do for my.

We have a dedicated service chat where you can get help or Say THANKS to the DEV that build this rom.
(Dont talk or discuss other roms in the chat)

JOINTHECHAT

Paypal Goals: buy premium account sammobile better server and androidfilehost

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=XS5USYD8TJ5H8

XDA:DevDB Information
Project Alice ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
angelo27093
ROM OS Version: 7.0.x Nouget

XDA:DevDB Information
Project Alice S8+ Port, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
angelo27093, ProtoDeVNan0
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2017-04-19

Created 2017-04-07
Last Updated 2017-04-21
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to angelo27093 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift angelo27093 Ad-Free

19th June 2016, 08:39 AM |#2  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Cant install.
Download the bootloader and Modem and before installing our rom u have to flash these files with ODIN.
-DOWNLOAD
1. Download my latest rom from the download section and place it on your SD-card.
2. Reboot into recovery and select WIPE.
3. Click on "advanced wipe" and select everything (Except for internal Storage/Sd-Card) select(WIPE} go to Main Menu.
4. click on "install" and select our ROM and swipe to the right to install it.
5. Select all the features that you want OR don't want wait till its finished.(Reboot From TWRP)
After reboot always show start screen samsung galaxy s7 and always vibrate my phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Balloonio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Balloonio Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 08:44 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
After installation will not boot phone. Constant vibration
The Following User Says Thank You to baltlevel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltlevel Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 11:23 AM |#4  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltlevel

After installation will not boot phone. Constant vibration

Same problem. Even can't enter in TWRP.
So, I used to reboot to download mode and setupo stock fw, then will setup twrp and root... (((
And will setup other custom aswell...
The Following User Says Thank You to Styl1sh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Styl1sh Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 04:19 AM |#5  
Flag Visby sweden
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Awesome Rom
I must have to say that this Rom is really very good and smooth. I have not found any bugs yet on this Rom. Battery stability is great. Keep it up ! I think its almost look like stock but something better than stock in the sense of Battery, smoothness and overall performance. Hope our greatest developer will keep the update in future. The best small Rom but awesome!. I flashed it on my s7 edge white.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styl1sh

Same problem. Even can't enter in TWRP.
So, I used to reboot to download mode and setupo stock fw, then will setup twrp and root... (((
And will setup other custom aswell...

As I know there is no problem with this rom . May but you guys have missed something. Just be sure what are the procedure or instruction before flash. It take 1 minute to be done. No problem.
20th June 2016, 07:52 AM |#6  
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tania247260

As I know there is no problem with this rom . May but you guys have missed something. Just be sure what are the procedure or instruction before flash. It take 1 minute to be done. No problem.

I really glad for you and your S7 Edge!
But this thread and room is for S7 Flat and there is no wow replies about this rom on S7 Flat. I really need fast and slim close to stock rom and will wait for fixing it.
This version don't installs properly via provided instruction.
I flashed all of the customs roms here to test, even the Echoe Rom, witch is not on the XDA Forum, so I have some experience and always do the Full wipe with formating internal storage and Factory Reset.
I agree, the TS made a great work, but he need to fix this rom to make it Works.
Also, all the reactors here, in topic, have the same problem agree installing and on the first boot...
20th June 2016, 08:18 AM |#7  
Flag Bretagne
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi, what's the new UX, can I have screenshots please ?
20th June 2016, 09:24 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Followed the instructions but stuck at "Samsung Galaxy S7" logo with endless vibrations. My phone is 930F.
The Following User Says Thank You to kisslorand For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kisslorand Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 09:57 AM |#9  
Flag Visby sweden
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisslorand

Followed the instructions but stuck at "Samsung Galaxy S7" logo with endless vibrations. My phone is 930F.

Its working with s7 edge but I do not have s7, If I had s7, I would have flashed and check the problem. Sorry! Can not provide any good idea.
20th June 2016, 10:12 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisslorand

Count me in.. Stuck on the Bootscreen with Vibration.
It's funny that I always have some errors using his Roms. Guess he should take some time testing this stuff instead of posting one Rom after the other.

My guess: he mixed the Kernels, maybe it Boots flashing a 930F Kernel after the installation. I'm not going to test this again untill he releases a new Version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savoury For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Savoury Ad-Free
20th June 2016, 10:38 AM |#11  
Flag Saint-Petersburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoury

My guess: he mixed the Kernels, maybe it Boots flashing a 930F Kernel after the installation. I'm not going to test this again untill he releases a new Version.

Same opinion.
Also agree, that rom need testing before public release.
I've read good feedback about this rom for Edge on 4pda.ru, but for s7 Flat now it is useless.

I am waiting for a new, tested version of this rom. I am really interested in it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Styl1sh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Styl1sh Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread