[KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM

206 posts
Thanks Meter: 164

By Svirusx, Senior Member on 4th February 2019, 11:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Nethunter
Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F/FD) Stock Oreo
Code:
I am not responsible for bricked devices. 
If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
Of course your warranty is void.
This thread is only for herolte . If you have Edge go here

FEATURES:
  • BadUSB
  • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
  • DriveDroid
  • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
  • Ethernet
  • F2FS
  • Bluetooth HCI USB support
  • RTL-SDR DVB support
  • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
  • Wireguard

Download:
Latest version G930F here.

Installation:
1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
3. Flash Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt (You don't need to disable disk quota)
3. Flash latest Magisk 19.1+
4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
5. Install busybox
6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
9. Reboot

EXTRA:
1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
  • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
    Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
  • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
    HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
2.1.Look at EXTRA.
3. Flash latest Magisk (Recommend 18.1+ version, 18.0 could make frezzes)
4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
5. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
9. Reboot
Now you have Nethunter on your Stock Oreo ROM.

EXTRA:
1.If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
1.1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
1.2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
1.3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
1.4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

Nethunter Stock Oreo IMG 1Nethunter Stock Oreo IMG 2

XDA:DevDB Information
[KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
Wirusx
Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/NetHunter...rnel-StockOreo

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2019-02-05
Last Updated 2019-05-16
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Svirusx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Svirusx Ad-Free

4th February 2019, 11:55 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
CHANGELOG

2019-05-16 - v1.4
Nethunter defconfig fixes

2019-04-20 - v1.3
Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)

2019-02-25 - v1.2
Added missing drivers like SUNRPC, NFS v4 etc.
Added Boeffla wakelock blocker
Removed unnecessary drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.1
Rollback encryption drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.0
Initial release.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Svirusx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Svirusx Ad-Free
4th February 2019, 11:55 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Svirusx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Svirusx Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 12:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
A Few Questions:
First of all, sorry if this is a silly question, but how are you supposed to flash the kernel when its in .img format? When i try to flash it with twrp it just asks mart wether i want to flash to the boot or recovery. Which do i choose? Also where do i get the disable encryption.zip that you mention in EXTRAS? Thanks so much for porting this to oreo though!
5th February 2019, 01:41 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Rickwood

First of all, sorry if this is a silly question, but how are you supposed to flash the kernel when its in .img format? When i try to flash it with twrp it just asks mart wether i want to flash to the boot or recovery. Which do i choose? Also where do i get the disable encryption.zip that you mention in EXTRAS? Thanks so much for porting this to oreo though!

1. Choose boot. If you flash it like recovery than you lose TWRP and you need flash TWRP again by Odin.
2. disable encryption.zip i found sometime ago on this forum but now i can't find it again. I attach it to this post. I don't know why but only this one works for my phone to remove force encryption.
Attached Files
File Type: zip remove encryption.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.39 MB, 192 views)
5th February 2019, 08:08 PM |#6  

More
Ok, thx!
5th February 2019, 09:59 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirusx

1. Choose boot. If you flash it like recovery than you lose TWRP and you need flash TWRP again by Odin.
2. disable encryption.zip i found sometime ago on this forum but now i can't find it again. I attach it to this post. I don't know why but only this one works for my phone to remove force encryption.

Ok, it seems to work well up to the wifi fix mart, but no matter what i seem to do, it wont let me change the permissions of the wifi fix libs! Do you have any idea why that might be?
6th February 2019, 12:04 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, it seems to work well up to the wifi fix mart, but no matter what i seem to do, it wont let me change the permissions of the wifi fix libs! Do you have any idea why that might be?

You need to have those files in linux partition like ext4 (system partition is fine for it)
So move files to system/vendor/lib64 and /system/vendor/lib and then change permissions.
you need too remount system partition because default it is read only. Some root explorers do that automatically.

If you have those files in microsd and most time it is exFAT or FAT32 here aren't unix permissions so you can't change permissions here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Svirusx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Svirusx Ad-Free
6th February 2019, 12:10 AM |#9  

More
Oh, ok, thx so much! Ive got it now
6th February 2019, 08:20 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirusx

You need to have those files in linux partition like ext4 (system partition is fine for it)
So move files to system/vendor/lib64 and /system/vendor/lib and then change permissions.
you need too remount system partition because default it is read only. Some root explorers do that automatically.

If you have those files in microsd and most time it is exFAT or FAT32 here aren't unix permissions so you can't change permissions here.

Sorry, last thing. Some wifi hacking apps (like deauthentication) dont seem to be working. Would this be because i have to install the nexmon stuff, or is it just not working yet? If its because i have to install the nexmon stuff, what folder do i put them in and which permissions?
6th February 2019, 10:41 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sorry, last thing. Some wifi hacking apps (like deauthentication) dont seem to be working. Would this be because i have to install the nexmon stuff, or is it just not working yet? If its because i have to install the nexmon stuff, what folder do i put them in and which permissions?

For wifi testing you need special usb wifi dongle could be with AR9271 chip. If you want try wifi testing tools without usb wifi dongle you need to switch to Nethunter for LineageOS 14.1 it have monitor mode in interne wifi card.
All needed tools are IN Nethunter chroot soo you don't need binary from nexmon. You need to use Kali terminal or VNC to try wifi testing tools.
If you don't have needed tool in Nethunter chroot you need to update or install it like on normal Linux apt-get ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)