I am not responsible for bricked devices. If you going to flash it, you accepted it. Of course your warranty is void after flashing LineageOS 14.1
- HID gadget keyboard/mouse
- USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
- Bluetooth HCI USB support
- RTL-SDR DVB support
- Nexmon firmware bcm4359 monitor mode + packet injection, packet capture(partially)
- Nexmon firmware bcm4359 native monitor mode, no packet injection, buggy
Latest version G930F here.
Here isn't AiO package yet...
1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash G930F_NethunterKernel_LineageOS14.1_*.img
3. Flash latest Magisk (Recommend 18.1+ version, 18.0 could make frezzes)
4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
6. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
Now you have Nethunter on your LineageOS 14.1.
1. If you want to try monitor mode with your bcm4359 FIRST MAKE BACKUP your firmware in /system/etc/wifi/bcmdhd_sta.bin_c0 than you can install Nexmon_Binaries.7z like Nethunter_Binaries.7z. Modded firmware have troubles to connect to wifi network so use it only when you want monitor mode.
2.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon
[KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for LineageOS 14.1, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7
Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/NetHunter...-LineageOS14.1
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2019-02-24