[ROM][29 Jan] Helios v7.27.0 * TW * Xposed * android 7.0 * DRA9

2,727 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,777

By lyapota, Recognized Developer on 10th December 2016, 08:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2017, 11:46 AM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Regardless to what anyone say this rom is the best for s7/edge . Antutu are just numbers and means nothing to me . @lyapota did awesome job here . And none of the roms give this good daily driver as helios gives
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krank_modz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krank_modz Ad-Free

25th March 2017, 11:56 AM |#612  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can i flashed this rom on the korean version, mine is G930K?, thanks all
25th March 2017, 06:50 PM |#613  
Flag Zadupie
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Help I can't download anything from play store using mobile data (on WiFi everything is ok). I'm on 7.9.0 clean install full wipe and format data. Google keyboard shows toast notification something like "can't download suggestions" but everything else works I can browse and download files. I remember there was something like enable background data on older Android I can't find that option on nougat
Edit: looks like a system download manager error. Download icon appearing on status bar for a while and disappears. What can I do? Another full wipe is not an option there must be a way to fix issues. It is so frustrating when a stupid issue appears I have to start all over again to fix it untill another bull**** happens ehh
28th March 2017, 12:28 AM |#614  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krank_modz

Regardless to what anyone say this rom is the best for s7/edge . Antutu are just numbers and means nothing to me . @lyapota did awesome job here . And none of the roms give this good daily driver as helios gives

A. Completely agree.
B. I have not ran Antutu ever on my S7 because I get what I need.
C. When I was really tiered, coming back from a 15 hours flight (PS: Battery lasted the usual 24 hours without charging, including Wi-Fi all flight but at save mode) to keep myself up and break Far East biological clock habits, I have install Antutu. With this ROM, and absolutely NOTHING else tweaked, I got 25th place on the ranking , with 111232 score. WTF are we discussing than?

Not only we have a great hardware in the hand, this ROM rocks in the Antutu benchmark. Note - I was not in performance mode, no kernel tweaks, nothing, nada, just what was there to begin with..

Oh, and BTW, I had the opportunity to play with Huawei P10 and Oppo R9S in stores. You know what? I came home without them. The S7 is so much better.. and honestly, Even if I get a S8 for free, I stay with the S7. The S8 is too big, finger print on the wrong side of the phone (try use it in a cradle when driving - dumb designers) and for now, everything I use works like a charm. Don't fix what isn't broken !

@lyapota has done a super job, our hardware is right. End of story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigE Ad-Free
28th March 2017, 09:43 AM |#615  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 1,228

More
@Iyapota

Does your Orpheus sound mod interfer with Magisk in anyway?

The Viper4Android ports for magisk suck and would rather use yours but i need that safety net pass lol.

Thanks
28th March 2017, 07:03 PM |#616  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Nice rom

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
29th March 2017, 03:03 AM |#617  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
VoLTE
Any Idea why I never have VoLTE with 7.9? It is enabled in settings, but with 7.1 it worked great, but not with 7.9, never saw the icon in system-bar...
29th March 2017, 11:41 AM |#618  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 76

More
HI Lyapota
new to yr Rom and really happy with it...
One question: Does the Rom supports adoptable storage ?
( I've read that the adoptable stuff has been removed from Galaxy S7 !!! True ?)
thks anyway for yr great job
29th March 2017, 03:02 PM |#619  
Flag MAdrid
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi all.
Is is possible by any means to encrypt user data partition without breaking everything?
Thanks in advance folks
29th March 2017, 05:41 PM |#620  
Thanks Meter: 21

More

Is this widget normal. I think the font is not normal and the alignment too. The lockscreen also displays the same font

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
29th March 2017, 06:47 PM |#621  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffydamion

Any Idea why I never have VoLTE with 7.9? It is enabled in settings, but with 7.1 it worked great, but not with 7.9, never saw the icon in system-bar...

Depending on the CSC you use, of course, I noticed VoLTE is not present at first unless you enable Wi-Fi calling . You can still tell the phone to prefer cellular network. Give it few minutes and VoLTE shows up. If you choose to disable Wi-Fi calling, the VoLTE still showing on the status bar. This happens only once. After it shows up, you can turn Wi-Fi calling off and on as you wish. I guess the phone needs to handshake with the network to have VoLTE icon show. Note I am just guessing it, and I observed the same, and after one time it does not happen again. Did not try to boot the phone and see if it is needed every boot (I don't boot the phone for weeks).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)