I'm proud to present you my latest work!
PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S7 Flat/Edge G93XF.
This is a support thread for Samsung Galaxy S7 Flat G930F!!
For Galaxy S7 Edge Support Thread Go to:
Users Pay Attention!!!
Make sure you read this before flashing v3.0:
I do not own the device, all ROM tests are made by @_alex74_ .
Also, ROM will not be updated frequently because my main projects are myown devices - Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Tab S.
Anyways, I'm not responsible for any damaged caused by using this rom. Use at your own risk.
Devs Pay Attention!!!
You are not allowed to take/kang anything from my ROM without asking for permission from me!!
Taking without a permission will lead to report on you.
Special PhoeniX Dark Theme by @_alex74_ :
If you want the best PhoeniX Dark Theme experience, you must use our special theme by @_alex74_ :
Based on the lastest stock firmware: Android 6.0.1 XXU1BPIF (build date: 12/09/2016)
Modified Stock Kernel by @Tkkg1994
This ROM is 200% Knox Free - You can say "Cya Knox!"
Added latest BusyBox
Added latest SuperSU+Bin files
Updated all stock apps to their latest version(Gmail, Google search, Google Maps ,Play store etc.)
Unique PhoeniX bootanimation & shutdown animation - Huge thank to the artist @anbech
- Sysro & sysrw support
- Disabled scrolling cache
- All supported languages enabled
- PhoeniX First Setup
- Ported the following from the lastest C5 firmware:
- App Lock
- Smart Manager
- Ultra Data Saving Mode
- And more!
- Hacked SMS app - No SMS to MMS Conversion
- Multiwindow with the following features:
* All apps in Multiwindow
* Abillity to open same app
* Popup Window
* Open WIndows from Recents
* Resize window from the corner
- Added upday option in Launcher
- Ported Note 7 Browser
- Ported Note 7 Weather Widget
- Ported Note 7 Calendar
- Ported Note 7 My Files
- Ported Note 7 Photo Editor
- Fully ported Note 7 Launcher with 3D Touch, Native Blur and more
- Multidpi support in ROM Control
- Improved SD Read/Write Speed
- Option for 12 apps in Toolbox
- TWSWipe by daxgirl and Wuby
- Added Air Messages
- Added Call/Message Block option in settings
- Added a fully working Note 7 Camera by @_alex74_
- All supported languages for Samsung Keyboard enabled
- Permanently removed SysSCOPE from system and forcer System Status to show "Official" - Special thanks to Aou
- Shutter Sound menu Enabled to stock camera
- New PhoeniX Mods's protection - Well, apparently some clowns think they can take my mods without giving credits or asking for permissions. I don't allow that. This protection shouldn't bother you if you use PhoeniX ROM. When these mods are used on other rom, they simply won't work
- New PhoeniX Logo in Settings -> About
- Added all Samsung Flagship Current Wallpapers
- Big APN list
- Added exit menu to stock web browser
- Dialer search matches numbers in contacts and call logs along with contacts
- data/app enabled
- Enable call button in call log
- Added Ultra Power Saving Mode Apps Manager - thank you @xperiacle
- Added option to put 15 Settings Shortcuts in Quick Settings Tab
- Enabled New & Old toggles on S7 SysUi: Flashlight, Multiwindow, Toolbox, UKSM, FloatingMessages, Screencapture and more
- Added all familier mods back from lollipop(more will be explained in ROM Control part)
- Added Toolbox controller
- Option to lock apps in recent panel
- Private Mode is enabled
- Added Outdoor mode in settings
- Added Torchlight in display settings
- Added Touhckey light duration in display settings
- Added Led indicatior in display settings
Apps that was marked as bloatware and can be installed/removed in the aroma:
- Google Chrome
- Google Maps
- Flipboard Briefing
- Google TalkBack
- Google Hangouts
- Mobileprint services
- S Health
- Kids Mode
- Game Features
- ES File Explorer
- Genie widget
- Google Music
- Google Search
- Samsung Apps
- S Voice
- Samsung Gear Support
- Samsung Gear VR Support
- Video Editor
- Google Drive
- Google TTS
- Car Mode
- My Files
- Added as options in the Aroma:
You can choose now tweaks you want to install!
- EXT4 Tweaks:
This mod will turn ON data_writeback for all 3 partitions - system, data and cache. This will drastically improve I/O performance (mostly on write operations) at the expense of file system integrity in certain situations, like unexpected system shutdown. The risk is not extreme, but still bigger then regular. Use this to improve your system performance, but you flash it at your own risk!
- OpenVPN Tweaks
- SQLite Tweaks
- Tweak: Force Launcher into memory
- Tweak: 3G Tweaks - Speed up 3G connection
- Tweak: Net Speed Tweaks - Tweak to speed up internet connection
- Tweak: Latest Seeder thx to lambgx02 his thread
- Scrolling tweaks - Better, faster and stronger scrolling
- Flash-Led Tweaks - Better flash-led intensity and camera-flash quality
- Video-Streaming tweaks - Smoother and faster internet video streaming
Choosing all tweaks can cause for lags, etc. Choose only if you really need it.
You can choose now mods you would like to install!
- Install Increased volume(thx to @zubi182) :
- Lite Increased Volume
- Mid Increased Volume
- Balanced Increased Volume
- Added option to choose between original PhoeniX Boot&Shut down animation to Stock Boot& Shut down animation
- Added Option select several mods
- Added Touchwiz options:
- tamirda's TouchWiz Mod with 5x5 apps grid, 4x3 Folder apps, smaller icons and 6 hotseat apps
- Stock Touchwiz
- Option to choose 560 DPI instead of 640 DPI
The new ROM control is available only thanks to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 opensource project. To learn about their project, click here!
List of what you can expect there(There are more inside!!) :
Status Bar Mods:
- Custom clock settings - Position, AM/PM, Weekday, Color
- Status Bar Color and Wallpaper overlay
- Premade Custom Status Bar (Thanks to rompnit)
- Backup, restore, or delete Status bar image
- Option to change Battery Percentage color
- 3Minit Battery Mod (Thanks to gharrington)
- Customizable Stock Battery
- Customizable Battery Bar
- Single swipe for Quickpanel
- Traffic Meter
- Statusbar Lock Button
- Statusbar Icon Toggles
- Statusbar Icon Colors
- Double Tap To Sleep
Notification Panel Mods:
- Header Preferences
- Main Body Options
- Toggle Settings
- Carrier Label Mods
- Device Info
Sound Notification Mods:
- Music Control
- System sound levels
- System sound toggles
- Volume Slider Sound
- Charging Sounds
- ScreenShot Sound
- Notifications and Dialogue
- Phone mods: Call Recording, End Call Delay, Auto Call Record
- Lockscreen Options: Lockscreen Rotation, Use Custom Carrier Text, Lockscreen weather, Lockscreen Colors and more
- Touchwiz Launcher: Wallpaper Scrolling, Launcher Effects, apps color, Launcher Gestures
- NFC Icon Type
- Power Menu Extended Toggles: S5/S7 Reboot Menu, Power Off, Data Mode, Airplane Mode, Restart Menu, FlashLight, Screenshot, Screen Record, Emergency Mode, Volume Toggles
- Settings Mods
- Email Exchange Security
- Keyboard Secondary Symbols
- Recent Panel Mods
- Mokee Listview Animations
Buttons and Display:
- Button control mod: Home double tap, Home long press, Left short press, Left long press, Power Double Tap, Right long press(Will work only when mulwindow is off) :
- Allow 360 Rotation
- Phone Info
- Terminal Emulator
- Restart InCallUI
- Restart Phone
- Restart TW Launcher
- Restart SystemUI
- Restart Device
- Restart Recovery
- Restart Download
- Restart Safe Mode
Alot were worried about it. You shouldn't.
PhoeniX ROM Control Pro, is an option to donate to me via play store. As a thank you from me, it will unlock several more options in ROM Control.
How it works?
In order to enable pro features, you will have to install PhoeniX Pro Key from the Play store.
This applies to all feature updates, ROMs, etc.
So if you want to get it, grab it here :
or click here!
ROM Control Source
DO THIS BEFORE INSTALLING THE ROM - ONLY FOR G930F:
This is only for G930F, if you do this on other device, you might brick your device!
- Download this 2 packages(do not extract it!) :
- G930FXXU1BPHJ Modem
- G930FXXU1BPIF Bootloader
- Turn off the device.
- Boot into Download mod(Power+Home+Vol Down) - It is important to do it after you turn off your device and not from reboot menu in rom
- Open ODIN, select CP + BL and choose the packages you have downloaded
- Click start.
- Check if modem changed after phone reboots. If not, repeat the steps again.
Installation Instructions for v3:
- Do the steps above.
- If you are coming from other ROM or older version, full wipe is needed - super wipe is recommended.
- Use LATEST TWRP
- Flash v3. Choose your mods, etc.
- I'm not responsible for any damaged caused by using this rom. I give testers the rom before i publish it so you shuoldn't have any problems
- Do Not Publish Any Mirror For the Rom!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EFS BACKUP!!
- You are not allowed to take/kang anything from my ROM without asking for permission from me!!
Taking without a permission will lead to report on you.
- If you publish my rom in other forums, post a link to this thread + credit
If you like my rom and work, please consider a donation:
If you can't donate or just don't want it is ok! but please make the following:
- Rate this thread 5 stars
- Click thank to my posts
If you wish to report a bug,
Do it only in this thread or in this link:
- If you just want to share something, follow me/this rom, talk with me, you have alot of options
1. Write in this thread
2. Write here: http://tdroms.com/index.php/contact-us
3. Contact us on Facebook
4. Contact us on Twitter
- anbech- For his amazing design of - bootanimation, signatures and logo!
- ikogsakanding - for thread & rom graphics
- _alex74_ - A big thanks to my big friend for all the help, themes and fun!
- daxgirl - master of everything, thank you for helping in all
- Wuby986 - thanks for all special treatments you developed with Anna
- tdunham - Master of smali, thank you for all Learned alot
- Sammobile & Samsung Updates
- vndnguyen (for Phone Info)
- jesec - fix mcRegistry files
- Team Trickster
- OTA Update Center
- Jack Palevich For Terminal Emulator
- P.M Me if i had forggoten some one!
- All XDA Comunnity
PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Current Stable Version: v3.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-10-05
Last Updated 2016-10-04