FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

10,138 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,245

By Tkkg1994, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 11th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from Tkkg1994: Last Post
18th July 2016, 08:36 AM |#2851  
Hi there,

Is there any way to flash this rom without external sd card ?
18th July 2016, 08:43 AM |#2852  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 301

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanze

Hi there,

No SD card needed. You do need enough memory to copy the ROM to internal memory, besides being rooted, have TWRP and the correct bootloader. You need to do quite some reading , if you don't know what i am talking about...

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app
18th July 2016, 08:46 AM |#2853  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Coding City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrw0830

Hello I am on 1.9.2 and stock kernel on my g930w8 and have had no issues until now. I went to the US yesterday and was roaming and today none of my sensors on my phone is working. Using GPS status app, it won't acquire GPS signal but Google maps does but no compass symbol. Also promiximitys sensor isnot workingrWhat can I do? I don't think a clean flash should be warranted if it suddenly just happened.

Edit: So far a clean flash has not fixed the issue. I know with the S5 if GPS doesn't work I have to restore a stock ROM or EFS so I wonder if my EFS somehow got corrupted. Also I did notice the boot animation off the screen like one user mentioned on the S7 Flat.

Edit2: Sorry for the edits would rather than multiple posts. Shutting off my phone and Turning back on seemed to fix the issue. Strange

So the conclusing after all is rebooting the phone fixed it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hispanico957

Just 2 clarification...

1 - its only me that in lock screen is not show next alarm, also i select in rom control (show) ??
2 - in gmail when i set notification with a different sound, when arrive a new message before i hear my sound...and after 1 minute i receive a standard sound of notification

Thank
Hispa

1. Because of weather widget. Will be removed in next version
2. Gmail problem....
Quote:

Hi there,

Yes there is. Just put the rom onto the phone in your normal internal storage. Do you have experience in flashing new things? Because if no you should better read all instructions carefully!

Sent from my SuperMan powered SM-G930F
18th July 2016, 08:48 AM |#2854  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 14

More
external USB
Quote:

Hi there,

use external usb
18th July 2016, 09:00 AM |#2855  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE

No SD card needed. You do need enough memory to copy the ROM to internal memory, besides being rooted, have TWRP and the correct bootloader. You need to do quite some reading , if you don't know what i am talking about...

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Well actually I did some reading that's the point. I'm already rooted with TWRP. But since the instructions specifically states that the rom HAS to be copied to external SD (I did not invent that point), I figured that somehow this was mandatory to install the rom.

After all, if I need to wipe everything before flashing, it makes sense that the rom will be deleted as well, so that's why I'm asking how to prevent this

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994

1. Because of weather widget. Will be removed in next version
2. Gmail problem....

Yes there is. Just put the rom onto the phone in your normal internal storage. Do you have experience in flashing new things? Because if no you should better read all instructions carefully!

As I said, my interogation resides in the fact that the necessity to wipe all data + storage before flashing implies the deletion of the rom as well, but yeah.. I already flashed a couple of things in my life. I just like being cautious.
18th July 2016, 11:41 AM |#2856  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hi Tkkg1994
after choosing superkernel in aroma i got the "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" message on boot and phone wont boot.
With stock kernel have i no problem,but i want use your superkernel any solution?
18th July 2016, 12:18 PM |#2857  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasimpson318

Can you specify which module enables it? I can't seem to find one that does so.

I also did not find a module for xposed wich enables carrier provider in statusbar. Who can help?
18th July 2016, 12:22 PM |#2858  
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:

Yep just shut off my phone for 10 seconds and turned it back on and it did fix the sensor issue. I did do a couple reboots especially before I cleaned flash the ROM but it wouldn't work. Have you heard of this happening? I know my phone 3 weeks ago froze and got really hot but didn't notice it for 30 minutes for which had to force shut down but this was the first issue since then. I hope when the new boot loader and modem comes out for this device it will help with some of these strange bugs.
18th July 2016, 12:35 PM |#2859  
Flag Göteborg
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus66

With 1.9 and 1.9.2 if I try to multiwindow games such as Pokemon Go it works but as you can see in the picture the blue border is in the wrong place so any inputs outside of the border dont register.
This didn't happen in 1.8 and it worked perfectly. Is there any way to correct his or do I have to go back to 1.8?

[COLOR="Silver"]

#edit holy moly that picture is big

Quote:

Since new base, samsung change something concerning multiwindow, for example also samsung apps can't be in multiwindow. Also pokemon go can't be in multiwindow on stock rom

Related to pokemon go scaling, i rolled back to 1.8/1.8.1 and even back to 1.7 and the problem still exists. Are u sure u got it working in 1.8 version? Which base do I need to roll back to in order to solve this multitasking issues? I know for sure it can work because it is working on my galaxy S4 on [6.0.1]

Thank you!
18th July 2016, 01:34 PM |#2860  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Coding City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakom

Hi Tkkg1994
after choosing superkernel in aroma i got the "kernel is not seandroid enforcing" message on boot and phone wont boot.
With stock kernel have i no problem,but i want use your superkernel any solution?

Which aroma configurations do you use? Because with default one it works perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by caprihome

I also did not find a module for xposed which enables carrier provider in statusbar. Who can help?

Try wanams xposed modul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrw0830

Yep just shut off my phone for 10 seconds and turned it back on and it did fix the sensor issue. I did do a couple reboots especially before I cleaned flash the ROM but it wouldn't work. Have you heard of this happening? I know my phone 3 weeks ago froze and got really hot but didn't notice it for 30 minutes for which had to force shut down but this was the first issue since then. I hope when the new boot loader and modem comes out for this device it will help with some of these strange bugs.

I have not heard from any one else that this was happening to him, so yeah you are the first one to report this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsignlife

Related to pokemon go scaling, i rolled back to 1.8/1.8.1 and even back to 1.7 and the problem still exists. Are u sure u got it working in 1.8 version? Which base do I need to roll back to in order to solve this multitasking issues? I know for sure it can work because it is working on my galaxy S4 on [6.0.1]

Thank you!

It is not a problem of the rom, I think it was an update by the pokemon application
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tkkg1994 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th July 2016, 01:46 PM |#2861  
Flag Rabat
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Hi guys
I'm on stock ROM and bought my phone directly from Samsung so I have 6 months of warranty (if my screen breaks) and 1 year of technical warranty.
I usually like flashing ROMs and trying stuff, I used to have the Nexus 5 and 5x, so I want to ask you if this ROM will give me anything better than stock ROM and is it worth losing the warranty? Is battery life better? Does the phone run smoother? (considering no bloatware).
It would really be helpful if someone could answer these questions before I decide to root and install this ROM.
Thank you!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, nougat, rom, sm-g930f, touchwiz
Previous Thread Next Thread