FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][SM-G930F]Team Pixel Pie 1.0 [31/05/2019]

277 posts
Thanks Meter: 393

By Skulldron, Senior Member on 31st May 2019, 07:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
PixelPie 1.0 -By Team Pixel

Hey Everyone! PixelPie is a custom firmware that ports almost all of the features from a Pixel Device to a Samsung Firmware. This build has been based on the Pixel 3. It has been very deeply debloated and optimized for performance, whilst also bringing in many Pixel Features to our devices. It has also undergone a beta test ring, so most if not all of the listed features should be working! Here is a feature list:
Features:
1. AdAway
2. Google Calculator
3. Google Calendar
4. GCam 8.3
5. Samsung Stock Camera with Massive HDR parameter changes, while also debloated (4k30 at HDR- Not Fully Tested)
6. Google Chrome
7. Google Clock
8. Google Contacts
9. Google Files GO (File Manager)
10. Samsung Gallery (Stripped Down and lightened to improve performance)
11. GPay (Working Payment Method along with NFC functionality)
12. Google Keep (With Handwriting Libs)
13. Google Lens (Bixby Visions Alternative but works within Google Photos and Pixel Recents)
14. Magisk 19.0 Prebuilt (No Need For Seperate Flash)
15. Google Messages
16. Mtweaks 14.0 (Has GPU Control)
17. Eleven Music (Lineage OS 15.1)
18. Google Phone (Ported Framework for full functionality)
19. Google Photos (Warning: Set upload quality to high quality, since it will attempt to upload in original quality because it thinks it is a Pixel)
20. Google Play Games
21. Settings debloated, along with framework
22. App Lock (Settings)
23. SystemUI Tuner (Updated)
24. Google Tasks
25. YouTube Vanced
26. Correctly Scaled Pixel Boot Animation (Pixel 2XL)
27. Google Sounds, animations, framework and configs.
28. Pixel Launcher with new gesture navigation and recents menu (Not Pill Navigation)
29. Digital Wellbeing
30. Dolby Atmos (With Gaming Mode) with Correct Tuning and Gain (Main Speaker has most power and Earpiece just adds detail and treble)
31. GBoard and New Pie Emojis (Not Samsung Ones)
32. Incredibly Deep Debloat and DeKnoxed (Same as last time for performance and battery improvements)
33. VoLTE Supported
34. Pixel 3 Live Wallpapers with Normal Wallpapers too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHANGELOG 1.0:
1. Initial Release
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bugs:
1.Aod tap to wake
2.Gear Watch Connection
3.FP in some secured apps like PayPal
4. Stuttering is occurring for some unknown reason atm. I am aware of the issue and I'm working with the dev of BlackDiamond to fix this. It's probably a small config file gone rogue and nothing more. I'll also be getting a S7 to test everything out on the June 20th, so that is most likely when you will begin to see major improvements
Notes:
1. RAM management when fresh installed idles around 2GB Free
2. ROM Size has fallen to 1.7 GB(Unpacked) from 2.5 GB (Stock)
3. Device Maintenance swapped for Files GO and SystemUI Tuner. To view Battery Stats and Storage, pull down the Quick Settings Panel and on the top right click the three bubbles button and then Button Order. Then move the new Battery and Storage icon to the Quick Settings.
5. Make sure you set Google Dialer as your default phone app. Goto Settings/Apps. Click the three dots in the top right corner. Then click default apps. Then Calling App and select Phone.
6. After first boot, reboot your device once.
7. Substratum does still work, just remember to get Samsung Substratum themes. -----IF ROM Support Substratum include-----
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the zip
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik and Cache
3. Flash the zip
Final Notes, Download Link and Sources:
Feel free to message me on telegram via the group: https://t.me/joinchat/G-BflEMjGlgp1NeWxDA2bA

Download Link S7 1.0: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Uh...CGAbPZqkmtoWnv

Kernel Source : https://github.com/morogoku/MoRoKernel-S7

Credits:
Google for Android and Framework
Samsung For Their Kernel
Morogoku for the custom kernel
@ananjaser1211 and @corsicanu for their amazing skills in porting and bringing the Note FE ROM to your s7

XDA:DevDB Information
Team Pixel S7, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
Skulldron, Kill-Switch
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: -

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-31

Created 2019-05-31
Last Updated 2019-05-31
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Skulldron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skulldron Ad-Free

31st May 2019, 08:10 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does this fix echo in call that Los pie has?
31st May 2019, 08:46 PM |#3  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Screenshots please
31st May 2019, 09:01 PM |#4  

More
support edge?
31st May 2019, 11:04 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Tried. Blackdiamond v3.0 with PE launcher. I'll try again later, I like it. My s7 looks like an iron today. would have to edit the system information.😉
1st June 2019, 04:39 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
All this hardwork & no screenshots are provided smh
1st June 2019, 07:20 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavnegi

All this hardwork & no screenshots are provided smh

Right right, screenshots uploaded
The Following User Says Thank You to Skulldron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skulldron Ad-Free
1st June 2019, 11:03 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Second attempt of installation ... although it is all smooth, I notice a considerable delay when opening the app, as if cpu was working at minimum frequency always.
1st June 2019, 07:22 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Ah! The only feature from Pixel devices I ever wanted was the pill navigation. And that's not available in this ROM nor in any TouchWiz based ROM.
1st June 2019, 08:03 PM |#10  

More
Hi!

I found that this rom is very buggy ..
3rd June 2019, 03:39 PM |#11  
Flag Florianópolis
Thanks Meter: 277

More
This is what I always wanted, AOSP visuals and performance with stock camera and stability. Downloading to test, thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)