FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G930F/FD/W8/S/K/L][7.1.1] OFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7

291 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,322

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Fevax: Finally LineageOS for our G930F is available!
8th January 2017, 01:38 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
My Contacts are not syncing from my google account... I flashed the recommended dynamic gapps.
Dont know what I did wrong.. and the Google play service crashes the whole time...

8th January 2017, 01:59 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatary

My Contacts are not syncing from my google account... I flashed the recommended dynamic gapps.
Dont know what I did wrong.. and the Google play service crashes the whole time...

You need to clean wipe your device and flash the ROM. Straight after the flashing the ROM(don't even boot up yet) and flash the Gapps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XDevOS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDevOS Ad-Free
8th January 2017, 02:30 PM |#103  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDevOS

You need to clean wipe your device and flash the ROM. Straight after the flashing the ROM(don't even boot up yet) and flash the Gapps.

Thank you, I will try it.

Additional Bugreport:
When pulling down the Notification bar, you can't just pull down the first part of it (the 6 toogles in a row), just the whole notification bar with all toggles.
8th January 2017, 02:58 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:

Thank you, I will try it.

Additional Bugreport:
When pulling down the Notification bar, you can't just pull down the first part of it (the 6 toogles in a row), just the whole notification bar with all toggles.

I have that too. I'm pretty sure its a feature since some TouchWiz ROMs also had that.

8th January 2017, 04:19 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDevOS

It worked!! Thanks!

A question: I installed the pixel launcher but is has just 4 symbols in a row instead 5. is it normal?
8th January 2017, 04:47 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

It worked!! Thanks!

A question: I installed the pixel launcher but is has just 4 symbols in a row instead 5. is it normal?

You can change that in screen settings

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
8th January 2017, 05:32 PM |#107  
Flag Princeton
Thanks Meter: 56

More
OMG!! This is amazing! A huge thank you to all the developers making AOSP on the S7 a reality! Flashed alongside Dynamic Gapps after a clean wipe and restored my apps through Titanium Backup. So snappy! Really love the 7.1.1 features too I had just a couple force closes upon app restoration (there's even an option to mute the FC notifications until reboot). Only other issue was low signal strength and battery drain, but after a reboot those seem to be gone. Haven't fully tested it but no issues so far, I'll update if there are any.

I don't use fingerprint, hotspot, etc. so the lack of them is not a problem. Camera works fine with super fast capture. It'll be nice when we have other camera apps working well for more features. Super fast boot too!

Edit: Battery drain while in use is pretty bad, reminiscent of root on the Snapdragon version. Is it stuck in Performance mode? Sleep is totally fine though. While sleeping it also seems like it cuts the cell signal and there's a potential delay in receiving texts. A manga-reading app I have also seems to have occasional problems with scaling. Backed up and went back to my daily driver, will test again with updates.
8th January 2017, 06:58 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Absolutely awesome work, this is totally ready for the daily usage. A few bugs accured with browser app crash and the camera is not shooting videos. The rest of it works like a charm. A huge thank to the devs!
The Following User Says Thank You to gantzzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gantzzz Ad-Free
8th January 2017, 08:28 PM |#109  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Misiones

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikill3r

Another minor addition: This ROM "only" achieves 109.000 points in AnTuTu, in contrast to 154.000 on TouchWiz. That's obviously because it is not optimized yet, but the ROM doesn't stutter or lag a single bit, in comparison to TouchWiz, which is a lagging hell. Imagine what a beast this phone will be once the ROM is optimized!

Maybe you did something wrong, this is my AnTuTu bench
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170105-131529.png
Views:	466
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	3996116  
8th January 2017, 08:40 PM |#110  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,251

More
@Fevax

What are your next plans for the Rom? Performance? Battery? Bug fixing? All?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iamnotkurtcobain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamnotkurtcobain Ad-Free
8th January 2017, 09:32 PM |#111  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Misiones

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotkurtcobain

@Fevax

What are your next plans for the Rom? Performance? Battery? Bug fixing? All?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

All, this is just the beginning, remember, this is a beta
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fevax For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, fevax, g930, galaxy s7, lineageos

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)