S7 Stock camera

Search This thread

LessThanThreeTf

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I just installed LineageOS on my sm-g930f S7 and was wondering if there is a way to flash the stock Samsung camera onto it as it was one of the few parts of Samsung's OS that I liked.

nickma

Nov 14, 2009
Hi, tried to install the stock camera and it strongly depends on proprietary samsung features.

First thing failing is a missing com.samsung.android.util.SemLog library. I injected a SemLog Mockup just do observe that there are other (possibly a lot more) shared library dependencies.
If anyone is interested in developing this thing together; Feel free to contact me.

iOrpheus06

Feb 3, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi, tried to install the stock camera and it strongly depends on proprietary samsung features.

First thing failing is a missing com.samsung.android.util.SemLog library. I injected a SemLog Mockup just do observe that there are other (possibly a lot more) shared library dependencies.
If anyone is interested in developing this thing together; Feel free to contact me.
If it were possible and if it were simple as that, los dev would've included it on los thread already. Tho iirc, current los builds (and older ones) are using open source camera hal so, maybe, you can develop your own custom camera hal specifically made for s7 and send it to the dev :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope, as far as I know it hasn't been ported or anything BUT you could use a mod to increase quality, something like Zero's Camera mod or a 3rd party app if you wish :)