FORUMS

Overall love

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,065

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 7th March 2016, 03:51 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy S7, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
7th March 2016, 09:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Perfect smartphone, for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to PsychicJian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PsychicJian Ad-Free
9th March 2016, 02:23 PM |#3  
Sunrise, FL
Thanks Meter: 25

More
After a weeks use.. Battery is great, display is great, and it feels much better in hand than the S6..
The Following User Says Thank You to pookeee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pookeee Ad-Free
9th March 2016, 04:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
All we need is root and my life is complete
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boimarc89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boimarc89 Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 10:58 AM |#5  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boimarc89

All we need is root and my life is complete

This is first time when I don't need root. Everything works well. Annoyng sound while booting is away, sound when charging could be turned off.
Applications data can be restored wth Helium, Package Disabler can stop bloatware.
Only ads in applications are remaining but I can live with it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to libb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift libb Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 01:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by libb

This is first time when I don't need root. Everything works well. Annoyng sound while booting is away, sound when charging could be turned off.
Applications data can be restored wth Helium, Package Disabler can stop bloatware.
Only ads in applications are remaining but I can live with it.

What about camera sounds? They are quite annoying to me.
10th March 2016, 02:08 PM |#7  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemmon

Mute System volume. I made a rule in Tasker for that. No Camera sounds.
I know, it is more work than one switch in the application with root but it isn't worth to lose warranty. Only one thing I cannot fix without root are ads. But I have only one game with ads and I can live with them.
10th March 2016, 02:37 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that root/knox tripping doesn't affect warranty inside the EU.
10th March 2016, 03:49 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemmon

Are you talking about shutter sound? Just go into the camera settings and turn it off.
10th March 2016, 05:10 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
So far I like it, feels much lighter than my Note 3 and is considerably faster in everything it does. Using Package Disabler to slowly disable the ton of junk on there, the DirecTV thing keeps popping up which is getting old real quick especially as I have disabled it twice now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naiku For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naiku Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 07:57 PM |#11  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Congratulations On Your New Phones - Igor Goldshteyn
The Galaxy S7 looks like a great phone. Samsung improved in many areas from its predecessor. Congratulations! Great reviews.

Igor Goldshteyn
Tucson, Arizona
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)