Google Camera with working portrait mode V8.2

200 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,651

By miniuser123, Senior Member on 18th January 2018, 12:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2019, 06:45 AM |#3011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygmon0

No one said it has ar sticker or night mod.

These features do not work on any exynos gcam.

We are lucky just to get it working on exynos with proper hdr+ function

For the 4K. Read smiss post

Haha . Yes yes. So for now it's more than enough for us ha. Thnx
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamkani Ad-Free
30th June 2019, 02:33 PM |#3012  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[. I've been using threads here to solve some of my phone issues over the years but I have a niggling one at the moment, I used your camera port, on my galaxy S7 Snapdragon, which turned out to be amazing,(except back camera portraits were a bit off center) . however, since my phone crashed and I upgraded from Android 7.0 to 8.0.. it barely works. After a few tries, it stopped installing all together, I tried the Idan mod for exynos and a few others but they tend to overexpose and portraits are awful at best.. I'm sure this thread is probably dead now. But if anyone knows a fix.. I would be very grateful, thank you.
=miniuser123;75238414]Here is my version of Google Camera based on BSG's original port.
Although I aimed to get it working only on Galaxy S7 Exynos, there are reports that it is working on other devices like S7 Snapdragon, S8, Note 8 etc...

Working list on S7 Exynos:

-Portrait mode front/back cam
-HDR+ front/back cam
-photo sphere
-panorama
30th June 2019, 07:13 PM |#3013  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie_madridista

[. I've been using threads here to solve some of my phone issues over the years but I have a niggling one at the moment, I used your camera port, on my galaxy S7 Snapdragon, which turned out to be amazing,(except back camera portraits were a bit off center) . however, since my phone crashed and I upgraded from Android 7.0 to 8.0.. it barely works. After a few tries, it stopped installing all together, I tried the Idan mod for exynos and a few others but they tend to overexpose and portraits are awful at best.. I'm sure this thread is probably dead now. But if anyone knows a fix.. I would be very grateful, thank you.
=miniuser123;75238414]Here is my version of Google Camera based on BSG's original port.
Although I aimed to get it working only on Galaxy S7 Exynos, there are reports that it is working on other devices like S7 Snapdragon, S8, Note 8 etc...

Working list on S7 Exynos:
-Portrait mode front/back cam
-HDR+ front/back cam
-photo sphere
-panorama

gcam v6? link please
4th July 2019, 01:07 PM |#3014  

More
Hi guys, I'm trying to get this google cam. I've tried all possible ways to get it but I'm still unable. Could someone help me with the apk? I'm using an s7 exynos
7th July 2019, 04:09 PM |#3015  

More
Current version V8.2:

Hi! The link does not work
13th July 2019, 06:06 PM |#3016  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aburex100

Hi guys, I'm trying to get this google cam. I've tried all possible ways to get it but I'm still unable. Could someone help me with the apk? I'm using an s7 exynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel810

Current version V8.2:

Hi! The link does not work

Come on guys, the link is working but you have to open it with your PC(windows/mac or linux), copy the link then open it with chrome on android
17th July 2019, 12:46 AM |#3017  

More
Where is the link
17th July 2019, 12:56 AM |#3018  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Kamau

Where is the link

Zippy is down, load.xx still up
29th July 2019, 02:33 PM |#3019  
Flag Temara
Thanks Meter: 66

More
So I'm using Pixel Experience ROM on an exynos S7 (SM-G930F) and I did what's mentioned in OP (clear data, go to settings and then force close) however as long as I open the app it works for like 2 seconds and then hangs no matter how much I close it and relaunch it on both rear cam and front cam any help?
3rd August 2019, 11:38 PM |#3020  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 77

More

Here is a full working Google Pixel Camera V.5.1 with HDR+ and 4K Video Record (30FPS) for the S7 Exynos modded by IDan1109 :

Video only works in 1920x1080p (Full Hd) I also set the Picture Quality from 97 to 100 and Picture back camera to 16/9 and i set "Remove the ISO limit in dark conditions" - on
FOR 4K VIDEO RECORDING and Hevc activate hevc in devloper options from Gcam app and install the Magisk Modul Samsung UHD Camera2 Fix and ARCore from Playstore
Tested on S7 Exynos - Nougat, Oreo and Pie -NFE Ports Dont change to 60 FPS in video Mode otherwise you must uninstall and install the app again for video to work again. The pictures with HDR+ are much better compared with Zero Camera Mod HDR.

DOWNLOAD :

https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/MzDyeIGh/file.html
-
https://www.load.to/mdOkiMUq5X/Pixel....IDan_v4.7.apk
-
https://megaup.net/3tB7o/Pixel_Cam_Port.IDan_v4.7.apk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Smiss Ad-Free
4th August 2019, 12:21 AM |#3021  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 64

More
This is iDan's v4.7 which is already posted here several times... Is there any newer version of this camera that can be posted here?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)