FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD v19] The Sound Mod Thread by ZuBi182

539 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
By zubi182, Senior Member on 18th March 2016, 08:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th March 2016, 01:54 PM |#101  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassu

Ya I just mean for speaker and you also change for notification in this version?

Yes, since v9 there are many values changed to increase notification volume. The problem is that each app use a different value for control the notification volume

One application use the default speaker volume and other use the ring tone volume

This is the problem for create a perfect value for all apps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zubi182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zubi182 Ad-Free
 
 
28th March 2016, 06:49 PM |#102  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
edit:

I count the steps and the extra steps don't still work on s7. It was my mistake.

I install xposed and gravity and don't count the steps before activate the option.

We need to wait to gravitybox update this option.

30th March 2016, 08:44 AM |#103  
Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubi182

Yes, since v9 there are many values changed to increase notification volume. The problem is that each app use a different value for control the notification volume

One application use the default speaker volume and other use the ring tone volume

This is the problem for create a perfect value for all apps

Can you please make a version that enables dual speaker and that does increase in call volume only? I have G930F model.
30th March 2016, 02:32 PM |#104  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srks85

Can you please make a version that enables dual speaker and that does increase in call volume only? I have G930F model.

The incall volume will be fixed in v11.

There is an error in many values in v10 that cause loud incall volume.
30th March 2016, 02:39 PM |#105  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,

my problem is that i can't add additional volume steps with GravityBox. I cant figure out how to do so, it worked perfectly on my other devices so far, but on my s7 it doesn't work. I also tried VolumeSteps+, also with the same results. I have the 930F exynos version.
30th March 2016, 03:09 PM |#106  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Do you need Gravitybox to continue your development? Can't you release V11 anyway?
30th March 2016, 05:11 PM |#107  
Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I want to disable the "Sound Warning" Notfication but Xposed Mods like Wanam and Gravitybox are not compatible. I can disable the notification but the System shows the warning notification. Can you Disable this "Warning Notification" per mod?
30th March 2016, 05:19 PM |#108  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ime95mos

Do you need Gravitybox to continue your development? Can't you release V11 anyway?

No no. I don't need gravitybox for nothing. New version will be online this night with incall volume fix and multimedia volume fix
30th March 2016, 05:20 PM |#109  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigolo

I want to disable the "Sound Warning" Notfication but Xposed Mods like Wanam and Gravitybox are not compatible. I can disable the notification but the System shows the warning notification. Can you Disable this "Warning Notification" per mod?

I will study your comment and see if is possible with a simple mod or is xposed dependent
The Following User Says Thank You to zubi182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zubi182 Ad-Free
30th March 2016, 05:38 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Flag Crézancy
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
hello
link for revert to stock is dead
30th March 2016, 06:00 PM |#111  
zubi182's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Alicante
Thanks Meter: 1,289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gege0202

hello
link for revert to stock is dead

Links are working fine for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes