Best Galaxy S8+ Screen Protector?

Search This thread

Tazz.

Mar 27, 2014
New York City
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen protector. I was planning on getting this case but I had wanted a screen protector as well to protect such a device. Any suggestions? I've looked online and heard to find a good one is rare due to the fact of the curved edges as well as it being an expensive phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Side-Note: Any suggestions for another case would be nice as well, I like the one linked above but something with a slim factor would be nice too!

Jamaicanexec

Jun 14, 2017
Idk I've gone through 3 screen protectors with the same case listed above for some reason the case grabs the side of the screen protectors and it bubbles up I tried two expensive tempered glass screen protectors and each one with that same case popped off my phone so irritated right now I'm using just my bro hybird case with no screen protection :(

Reactions: Tazz. and xPhrostx

VassiliZH

Jun 17, 2017
(Whitestone Dome)
Works well with the Spigen Neo Hybrid too.

unfortunately, they do not deliver to Europe...

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen protector. I was planning on getting this (Spigen Neo) but I had wanted a screen protector as well to protect such a device. Any suggestions? I've looked online and heard to find a good one is rare due to the fact of the curved edges as well as it being an expensive phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Side-Note: Any suggestions for another case would be nice as well, I like the one linked above but something with a slim factor would be nice too!

I am also in searching of some good glass... Unfortunately, all reports are so far divided. Some could manage put some glass, the others have more problems... In the other theme GravX put an interesting video with test samples with full adhesive tempered glass from alibaba. Itnwill take some time, until this will be available on amazon :(

Reactions: generalkipper

Jamaicanexec

Jun 14, 2017
I finally just gave up on finding a tempered glass protector I opted for a liquid glass nano screen protector applied two coats and slapped my case on no scratches nothing and I always end up throwing my phone in my pocket with my keys highly satisfied also barely any smudges it's legit for those have any trouble I recommend liquid glass Qdamix liquid glass to be exact
Fyi don't be the idiot who still doesn't have a military grade case on it.. if you drop the phone without a case the screen will crack period with a tempered glass or not so don't be an idiot and think this is gonna make the phone bullet proof nah it just prevents scratches nothing else!

B3501

Mar 4, 2015
I finally just gave up on finding a tempered glass protector I opted for a liquid glass nano screen protector applied two coats and slapped my case on no scratches nothing and I always end up throwing my phone in my pocket with my keys highly satisfied also barely any smudges it's legit for those have any trouble I recommend liquid glass Qdamix liquid glass to be exact
Fyi don't be the idiot who still doesn't have a military grade case on it.. if you drop the phone without a case the screen will crack period with a tempered glass or not so don't be an idiot and think this is gonna make the phone bullet proof nah it just prevents scratches nothing else!
Be careful, that liquid screen protector stuff is mostly snake oil. I've been caught out with it before and ended up with scratches just with the phone being in my pocket.

dhanalakshmi

Jul 21, 2018
Screen Protectors for Samsung S8 Plus

Ounier Galaxy S8 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector, [Case Friendly][Easy Installation Tray] 3D Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector (Black)
Due to curved edges of Galaxy S8 Plus, traditional full screen glass screen protectors will generate a halo effect on the edges. We have developed a Dot Matrix glass screen for Galaxy S8 Plus, which offers full screen protection without any bubbles or halo effects. This is accomplished with state of the art technology by placing hundreds of microscopic transparent dots on the screen protector to mimic the contact of your finger on the screen.

guessbest@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018
Galaxy S8+ Tempered Glass Screen Protector

:REamazon.com/Ounier-Tempered-Protector-Friendly-Installation/dp/B07D49319D:RE

Galaxy S8+ screen protector only compatible for Samsung Galaxy S8+
High Definition (HD) clear,hassle-free,dust-free, fingerprint-free, bubble free.
Galaxy S8+ Tempered Glass protective your device avoid drop,scratches, dents and abrasions. Prevents dust
Easy to install, specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy S8+ with a tray, help you install the screen protector perfectly.
Highly durable, shatterproof, and scratch resistant - surface hardness 9H and 0.5% long-last anti finger print coating.

klinker

Oct 11, 2011
Koper
I'm using Nillkin 3D CP max and is realy good.
Always satisfied with Nillkin on all my phones.

N1NJATH3ORY

Aug 16, 2010
Idk I've gone through 3 screen protectors with the same case listed above for some reason the case grabs the side of the screen protectors and it bubbles up I tried two expensive tempered glass screen protectors and each one with that same case popped off my phone so irritated right now I'm using just my bro hybird case with no screen protection :(

Get this one it's perfect for cases, supacase and spigen no issue no peeling off and it's only 4 odd pounds from ebay!

LA1IMPALA

Dec 30, 2014
i buy the glass protectors that show a hammer hitting the screeen and then for an added measure when i put my phone in my pocket i turn the screen towards my leg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Be careful, that liquid screen protector stuff is mostly snake oil. I've been caught out with it before and ended up with scratches just with the phone being in my pocket.
    (Whitestone Dome)
    Works well with the Spigen Neo Hybrid too.

unfortunately, they do not deliver to Europe...

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen protector. I was planning on getting this (Spigen Neo) but I had wanted a screen protector as well to protect such a device. Any suggestions? I've looked online and heard to find a good one is rare due to the fact of the curved edges as well as it being an expensive phone. Any help would be appreciated.

I am also in searching of some good glass... Unfortunately, all reports are so far divided. Some could manage put some glass, the others have more problems... In the other theme GravX put an interesting video with test samples with full adhesive tempered glass from alibaba. Itnwill take some time, until this will be available on amazon :(