Thanks Meter: 2,220

By partcyborg, Recognized Developer on 11th December 2017, 07:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th December 2017, 06:11 PM |#11  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
ok so i have wiped everything before install and then followed install instructions all the way....
scratch that a reboot fixed the rotation issue

11th December 2017, 07:05 PM |#12  
Newark
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Wow ! I watched you actually say you wouldn't mind doing a rom for us and you did do it. AMAZING. I gotta try this when i get home ! time to back everything up lolol. Do you know if xposed works for this ? and also can we change the font with iFont now since you managed to? Once again thanks for port !
11th December 2017, 08:38 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Binghamton
Thanks Meter: 5,560

Donate to Me
More
Flashed . No service. Cant upload picture because tapatalk is garbage. (Wrong file extension garbage)

On Sprint. Do i have to reflash the csc.?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
11th December 2017, 08:45 PM |#14  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewd769

Im sooooo excited to try this .... Sucks im at work !!!!! Ahhhhhhhh no laptop !!!!!!

im wondering to get to this ROM and start from scratch .... do initial root process from https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...mpwnd-t3658911 ... then just flash this via flashfire in part II ... sounds correct yes?

Nope you can do samfail. See the directions in op. It's super easy unless you only have usb3.0 ports in which case it probably won't work
The Following User Says Thank You to partcyborg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th December 2017, 08:49 PM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Binghamton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partcyborg

Nope you can do samfail. See the directions in op. It's super easy unless you only have usb3.0 ports in which case it probably won't work

Any ideas?

11th December 2017, 08:52 PM |#16  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partcyborg

thanks dog ... appreciate the hard work and answer .... i might start coughing and leave early
11th December 2017, 09:06 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddly

Flashed . No service. Cant upload picture because tapatalk is garbage. (Wrong file extension garbage)

On Sprint. Do i have to reflash the csc.?

I solved this problem though flashin the bl through odin and doing a factory restore, i can use phone and data, but i can not message other people
11th December 2017, 09:08 PM |#18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Binghamton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovall Family

I solved this problem though flashin the bl through odin and doing a factory restore, i can use phone and data, but i can not message other people

Factory restore?

11th December 2017, 09:21 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Factory restore?

Factory restore through stock recovery.
11th December 2017, 09:21 PM |#20  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Any ideas?

Can you fire up PreConfig and try and set your csc?

Also try flashing 1 more time. If you have a usb2 port absolutely use that. Several people have had major issues with flashing on usb3.0 ports and every one whose had a usb2 port to try it's worked flawless after. This rom will fail when stock doesn't because of its size. In order for samfail to work we have to use a raw image not a sparse one like in the stock AP. This means the image is the full size of the partition despite not being completely full
11th December 2017, 09:27 PM |#21  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovall Family

Try firing up PreConfig and setting your csc.

Download & install Shortcut master. Fire it up, grant root and go-to menu -> secret code browser. Scroll down to the PreConfig app (it's easier if you do menu -> sort by app), select it and hit input 0. You should get a bunch of rows of the various cscs installed as part of OYN. Select yours and press Install.

https://m.apkpure.com/shortcut-maste...cutmaster.lite

Screenshots coming imminently
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)