FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Dark notifications and other overlays

444 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,037

By Tigerhoods, Senior Member on 10th May 2017, 01:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Read this and some posts before posting!!!
This is an overlay thread...for rro overlays -think layers not substratum..If you have any safe overlays you found works nicely with the phone. You can upload it...with a picture. You can install the overlays and apps found in this thread without root and can modify your system to have dark notifications, different nav bar icons, different nav bar height..etc these are very small like Kb's in size so it's lightweight also..please hit the thanks button there is a lot of work in these files..TAKE A SCREEN SHOT when you install these overlays in case you dont want it, because these apps have various names installed.
the op is updated to like page 30 or something your going to have to do a little work and look around but hey you might also learn something along the way...use the search thread function to find your favorite devs work...

Clck overlay collections
https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=887175

Crayonyes tasker profile post : for theme service disabler
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=2264

thanks to my bro envy for his files and help..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170509-160741.jpg
Views:	93108
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	4144390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170629-231923.jpg
Views:	65448
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	4197508  
Attached Files
File Type: apk PixelNavbarwpress.apk - [Click for QR Code] (91.8 KB, 36912 views)
File Type: apk NavBarHeight30.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.2 KB, 9308 views)
File Type: apk NavBarHeight32.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.2 KB, 5356 views)
File Type: apk NavBarHeight35.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.2 KB, 6898 views)
File Type: apk Tiger.framework.apk - [Click for QR Code] (362.7 KB, 5764 views)
File Type: apk Tiger.teal.stock.nav.apk - [Click for QR Code] (42.5 KB, 4030 views)
File Type: apk Tiger.blue.stock.nav.apk - [Click for QR Code] (42.5 KB, 5300 views)
The Following 180 Users Say Thank You to Tigerhoods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tigerhoods Ad-Free

10th May 2017, 07:18 PM |#2  
Gelderd End, 1974
Thanks Meter: 1,002

More
Del
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B3311 Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 07:27 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland

More
Res
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigerhoods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tigerhoods Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 08:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerhoods

Hi, i have a request for users with the latest version of inversion ui or any overlay you found works nicely with the phone. Can someone with root, download it install all the overlays then go into there system/overlay and upload all of them in a zip please thank you. Dont tell me it wont work im running an xperia nav bar and like 5 other overlays without root. The inversion ui for the playstore i have from my xperia still works, so some of these should still work without root standard install.

I posted this in the themes section cause its a mod once the files get uploaded. feel free to turn this into an overlay thread where people can upload various overlays. I added a screenshot with my nav bar so you know its possible. Again thank you to anyone willing to help.

How you have changed the Icons from Nav Bar without Root?
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeddi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freeddi Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 08:40 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeddi

How you have changed the Icons from Nav Bar without Root?

this is an overlay for the nav bar. Install like a normal apk reboot done.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Overlay_N_Nav_Icons.apk - [Click for QR Code] (52.9 KB, 52466 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tigerhoods For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tigerhoods Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 08:42 PM |#6  
Flag Capelle aan den IJssel
Thanks Meter: 706

More
Quote:

just an android res overlay, I got to go to work I will edit this post and upload it for you later

Curious about this!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeshter2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jeshter2000 Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 10:01 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

this is an overlay for the nav bar. Install like a normal apk done.

Nothing changed...

Edit: needed to reboot!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Only when you press the homebutton the old button is shown for a split second.

Aint complaining though. Finally those hidious icons gone!

Thanks a million!

Curious to see some more overlays....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeshter2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jeshter2000 Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 10:52 PM |#8  

More
How i can remove this again?
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeddi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Freeddi Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 10:53 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeddi

How i can remove this again?

Settings ---> Apps
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeshter2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jeshter2000 Ad-Free
10th May 2017, 11:01 PM |#10  

More
Ok thanks. Thats what i have thinking too.

Now i can try it

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Strange. It works
10th May 2017, 11:40 PM |#11  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Anyone know where else I can download mode navbar icons so I can change the ones in the apk?

I don't like the Pixel ones but the idea is very nice, just need to find some custom icons to replace in the apk and use those.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)