THEME ZEROHAND (100-TYPE GUANYIN BODHISATTVA)
-highly customized Samsung Theme for S8 theme engine
-thousand of png's drawn by hand (I mean by mouse) -no copy/paste
-inspired by Outline and Streamline Substratum themes but still true to stock Samsung UI
-not friendly with Overlays, conflicts overload
-cool touch sensitivity qs icon
-DPi issue more fixed
-pre Oreo compatibility and fixes
-hundreds of fixes and udjustments for various apps
-redrawn most of the custom UI icons +more conplete
-hundred+ custom Homescreen 3rd party icons
-NOICON version introduced = no homescreen icons included 1st and 3rd party.
-Nougat and Oreo(unconfirmed) trial breaker patch included
V2 (discussion starts here onwards)
-DPi issues fixed
-Statusbar icons fixed/more themed (dual sim, US carrier phones etc..)
-removed Notes app black modifications
-fixes for various apps (minor but hundreds of edits I cannot specify)
-WHITE NOTIFICATION TEXT COLOR FOR blacknotif (default V2 version) for most popular apps, thanks @crayonyes
-MORE 3RD PARTY ICONS THEMED
-lightnotif version introduced (has default white colored notifications cards for normal notifications behavior)
-more sleep sacrificed (give me back my time T_T)
*ok this V2 is really just a fix for most of the glitches on V1 so don't expect it to be different, the issues I ignored are somehow I can't do anything about, a selfish request or its a layout modification which cannot include on the theme. I stand my philosophy on this, I only FIX and ADD not CHANGE, so if you want a different version make it yourself, don't front me with your donation money, I'm not here to sell things, I'm just here to share my hobby
>PROPER UPDATING FROM PREVIOUS VERSION
0. ALL VERSION ARE THE SAME THEME BASE SO YOU CAN'T HAVE 2 VERSION AT THE SAME TIME
1. Uninstall/Delete first old version before installing the new one DO NOT UPDATE INSTALL THE APK (how? Open themestore and delete it there)
2. Reboot phone or remove everything from your recent apps panel/menu
3. Install new theme version APK, wait for "installation complete" toast before opening Theme Store, look for the theme and apply
4. Now it gets tricky, before do anything of your method to stick the theme look for the XDA Labs or Chrome app (recommended to have it for your reference) THE ICON OF THOSE APPS MUST BE THEMED, or else you got a half-baked application of the notification fixes, so you must RE-APPLY the theme every after reboot.
5. How to proper re-applying of the theme after reboot: do not just push the re-apply button (for rooted method) you must choose the default theme first and then apply my theme again, same for not rooted method, after reboot push Stop Trial and then apply trial theme again before stopping services.
6. NOT ALL 3RD PARTY APPS HAVE NOTIFICATION FIXES contribute to this thread If you want to have yours fixed. https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...msung-t3666061
>PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM THIS THEME, you may use the base as your reference but don't combine yours with mine unless you let me know about it, if you had to modify it in any way keep it yourself.
>THIS IS NOT A OFFICIAL SAMSUNG THEME so there's no way you can buy this tru the store, research xda to remove trial limitations
*NOROOT METHOD thanks @crayonyes
*ROOT METHOD (you should do all this before 10min trial ends) :
-go fast to your root file manager and navigate:
-delete all its contents (7 to 9 files) not the actual preferences folder.
-then navigate to:
-from there, CUT and paste the contents (1file) of trialjson folder to inside of userjson folder.
-restart phone and reapply default theme and my theme again
*NEW METHOD: dont do anything just download and apply theme (still need to re apply default theme then this theme again every after reboot of phone for complete application.
>PLEASE provide Screenshots, specially when you spot a color glitches
*Some Sceeenshots: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=10859
>Theme will not be perfect black so expect some default colors on some apps, BG etc..
>Donate to Appreciate
I stop drinking beer but you can always buy me a juice, coz I'm fun at parties. https://www.paypal.me/envy4
>DOWNLOAD on Attached Files