FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy S8 earbuds

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By BoguslawLecina, Junior Member on 16th April 2019, 10:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys!
I have my S8 for almost 2 years now, and last week my left earbud stopped working for absolutely no reason. I was just walking down the street when the issue emerged. Now, since I quite enjoy the sound from my stock headphones that Samsung provides (AKG ones), I'm now wondering if it's worth buying new ones? These are quite cheap and fit well. Though I'm afraid that I'll have the same issue in some time. They have this really weird cable that ties itself and is weird overall and I think that it causes the issue with my earbuds, because when squeeze the part where the cable starts, they sometimes work properly.
So the main question I have is if you would recommend any other earbuds in similar price range? Or is it worth buying the same model (stock AKG)?
Thanks in advance!

17th April 2019, 01:22 PM |#2  
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 3,827

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoguslawLecina

Hi guys!
I have my S8 for almost 2 years now, and last week my left earbud stopped working for absolutely no reason. I was just walking down the street when the issue emerged. Now, since I quite enjoy the sound from my stock headphones that Samsung provides (AKG ones), I'm now wondering if it's worth buying new ones? These are quite cheap and fit well. Though I'm afraid that I'll have the same issue in some time. They have this really weird cable that ties itself and is weird overall and I think that it causes the issue with my earbuds, because when squeeze the part where the cable starts, they sometimes work properly.
So the main question I have is if you would recommend any other earbuds in similar price range? Or is it worth buying the same model (stock AKG)?
Thanks in advance!

In my opinion any headset with a wire will eventually tear up. Imo again.
After hundreds of repeated flexings of the wires eventually the copper wiring will break inside.
If they are worth it to you go for it. As they are decent "stock". But as well there are many other out there. Mine got caught up in the dryer after the first week of use. 😂😂😂
20th April 2019, 06:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 127

Donate to Me
More
but never buy the fake ones , looks the same and sound is horrible

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerbeeNL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KillerbeeNL Ad-Free
20th June 2019, 08:52 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I had the fake ones and they are indeed garbage.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)