FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ROM [7.0] G950USQU1AQC9 Stock - untested

1,160 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,580
 
By rmarinella, Senior Member on 18th April 2017, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a test ROM, for early testers. Seems to be the first common firmware for several USA carriers. Verizon, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, possibly others.

I don't own the device, so I have no way of testing this release.

Stock, De-Knoxed.

You are flashing at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricked devices.

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM [7.0] G950USQU1AQC9 Stock, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8

Contributors
rmarinella, rmarinella
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Baseband

Version Information
Status: Testing
Current Beta Version: ROM [7.0] G950USQU1A
Beta Release Date: 2017-04-17

Created 2017-04-18
Last Updated 2017-04-17
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rmarinella For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rmarinella Ad-Free
 
 
18th April 2017, 05:19 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
The S8 really is a decent phone, though isn't it. I'm going to try this as soon as I can pick it up, and I'll try to report back as well.
18th April 2017, 06:36 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
How can i flash this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarinella

This is a test ROM, for early testers. Seems to be the first common firmware for several USA carriers. Verizon, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, possibly others.

I don't own the device, so I have no way of testing this release.

Stock, De-Knoxed.

You are flashing at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricked devices.

XDA:DevDB Information
ROM [7.0] G950USQU1AQC9 Stock, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8

Contributors
rmarinella, rmarinella
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Baseband

Version Information
Status: Testing
Current Beta Version: ROM [7.0] G950USQU1A
Beta Release Date: 2017-04-17

Created 2017-04-18
Last Updated 2017-04-17

At the moment,does not exist root and custom recovery for Galaxy s8,and how can i flash this rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to mihaitaiosub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mihaitaiosub Ad-Free
18th April 2017, 07:21 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaitaiosub

At the moment,does not exist root and custom recovery for Galaxy s8,and how can i flash this rom?

Its stock rom . You flash this with odin.
18th April 2017, 03:06 PM |#5  
kevinchristopherson's Avatar
Member
Flag fresno
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
So if chance it, and Brick it, what files do I use through odin to restore it?
18th April 2017, 04:25 PM |#6  
Clandaries's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Süderstapel
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
I have read, that if we install the OTA from Samsung it is not possible anymore to change the App for the Bixby key.
18th April 2017, 07:17 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 282
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeon22

Its stock rom . You flash this with odin.

This is NOT for ODIN!!!!!
18th April 2017, 07:23 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feche

This is NOT for ODIN!!!!!

Yeah just checked AGAIN!
Saw de-knoxed. Ma Bad!
18th April 2017, 07:39 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 745
 
More
WTF is the point of this with no custom recovery?
18th April 2017, 08:18 PM |#10  
ChazzMatt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 4,293
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook

WTF is the point of this with no custom recovery?

It comes from the future via time machine, when there will be custom recovery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChazzMatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChazzMatt Ad-Free
18th April 2017, 09:01 PM |#11  
kevinchristopherson's Avatar
Member
Flag fresno
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
In all seriousness, I'm itching to use my t-mo jump on demand. thinking between the lg 6g or the s8+.. and cant decide its to early. I just may as well go back to the LG v20 just to have something different to play with. any thoughts or opinions? Any help is appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes