FORUMS

Forgot OEM unlock before flasing bootloader NEED HELP BRICKED: SOLVED !

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By zalik21, Junior Member on 29th July 2017, 05:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i made this huge mistake of forgetting to enable OEM unlock before i tryed to flash TWRP bootloader from standart bootloader.

Now i am stuck on the S8 logo screen and i can´t boot into recovery...

the only thing i can is boot into downloader mode. but from there i can´t flash anything from odin. tryed it all....

Anyone know what i can do to save my phone and get it back to working function ?

:edit
the solution was

#credit to @AngelOfBlood

Prepare ODIN with the files CL + BL.
This worked for me this wait, my phone was like yours...
I Cannot turn phone off too.

There's a trick...
All the time you enter in Download mode, and hit Start in Odin, the Odin says "FAIL" and the phone automatic reboot.

The trick is..
When in "Download mode" Start and at the same time press and hold "Vol Down + Bixby + Power".
Odin says FAIL and it will restart the phone automatic.
Press faster and hold "Vol Down + Bixby + Power" to go again to "Download mode".
Press Start in Odin and be prepared to press and hold at the same time "Vol UP + Bixby + Power".
Odin will start to transfer the files... and after that the phone reboot again faster, just press and hold one more time and faster "Vol UP + Bixby + Power".
TWRP will start !
29th July 2017, 07:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalik21

So i made this huge mistake of forgetting to enable OEM unlock before i tryed to flash TWRP bootloader from standart bootloader.

the only thing i can is boot into downloader mode. but from there i can´t flash anything from odin. tryed it all....

Anyone know what i can do to save my phone and get it back to working function ?

the solution was

#credit to @AngelOfBlood

There's a trick...
All the time you enter in Download mode, and hit Start in Odin, the Odin says "FAIL" and the phone automatic reboot.

The trick is..
When in "Download mode" Start and at the same time press and hold "Vol Down + Bixby + Power".
Press faster and hold "Vol Down + Bixby + Power" to go again to "Download mode".
Press Start in Odin and be prepared to press and hold at the same time "Vol UP + Bixby + Power".
Odin will start to transfer the files... and after that the phone reboot again faster, just press and hold one more time and faster "Vol UP + Bixby + Power".
TWRP will start !

TWRP have problem , is not you bad . Check install TWRP for fix .

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigli

TWRP have problem , is not you bad . Check install TWRP for fix .

Look here for fix -

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3636857
8th September 2017, 09:47 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalik21

the solution was

#credit to @AngelOfBlood

There's a trick...

The trick is..
TWRP will start !

CL file? or CP file? what files are these? the BL file and CP file from Firmware and then use twrp?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)