FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[Q] how to fix samsung s health after unroot

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Cocoadownload, Junior Member on 29th June 2017, 03:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi i rooted my samsung s8 (sm-g950fd) and after i wile i didnt need root any more so i falshed it with his stok rom and i get this eroor on s health & secure folder & ...
cant opened on a rotted device !!!

i want know how can i fix this ?? (samsung knox is not runnig too)

29th June 2017, 04:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoadownload

Hi i rooted my samsung s8 (sm-g950fd) and after i wile i didnt need root any more so i falshed it with his stok rom and i get this eroor on s health & secure folder & ...
cant opened on a rotted device !!!

i want know how can i fix this ?? (samsung knox is not runnig too)

Once you root you trip Knox. Afaik you can't reset it so certain apps like Samsung pay and s health will stop working. In the future there may or may not be a way to reset it.
29th June 2017, 05:20 PM |#3  

More
You have to root it again and install build prop from playstore, search of a line like this ro. Config tima=1 and turn the 1 to 0 and save reboot your device and it will work
30th June 2017, 03:30 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouyhy01

You have to root it again and install build prop from playstore, search of a line like this ro. Config tima=1 and turn the 1 to 0 and save reboot your device and it will work

i cant root agian becuse i done unroot becase some apps i have (business app) they dont work at rooted device and also there is a chance i give the phone to my brother and he is anti root persion and he heat root !!!!

if i root device then do it then unroot and after that do a factory rest this will be ok ??? app still work??? or not?
30th June 2017, 04:40 PM |#5  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:

i cant root agian becuse i done unroot becase some apps i have (business app) they dont work at rooted device and also there is a chance i give the phone to my brother and he is anti root persion and he heat root !!!!

if i root device then do it then unroot and after that do a factory rest this will be ok ??? app still work??? or not?

Nope, it won't.
Even if you factory reset your phone, the Samsung Knox trip will still be there, so you'll unable to use it.

Another option would be installing custom ROM that "tricks" apps into thinking that the knox is still on, but again, some apps might not work. In my case, when I still use a S7, my samsung gift app doesn't work anymore.

Well, if you really need to get S Health, I think this is the only option.
30th June 2017, 05:53 PM |#6  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 484

Donate to Me
More
You should have done your learning before rooting. On ALL Samsung devices for the past 3-4 years, rooting was a one-way trip to trip Knox, and the only solution around that is patching the system so it thinks you still have Knox at 0x0.

Since Knox is a single eFuse that can only be written ONCE, you can NOT undo it. And you probably just lost your warranty.
30th June 2017, 07:44 PM |#7  
Flag Anápolis
Thanks Meter: 346

More
I have downgraded my S Health version to 4.8 and now it works again - with knox tripped.
I used that version: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung...-apk-download/
Good luck
30th June 2017, 10:38 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonix232

You should have done your learning before rooting. On ALL Samsung devices for the past 3-4 years, rooting was a one-way trip to trip Knox, and the only solution around that is patching the system so it thinks you still have Knox at 0x0.

Since Knox is a single eFuse that can only be written ONCE, you can NOT undo it. And you probably just lost your warranty.

i know a lot of thing about rooting and i always rooted all of my devices for example my last devise was samsung s7 edge (fd series) i rooted and when i want to sell it i can do unroot and enable knox agian after that every thing was working but that way dont work on my samsung s8 and my problem is after last week update my phone will restart time to time and i search about that and the solution is enable knox agian and i dont know how to do it
1st July 2017, 08:33 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonix232

i know a lot of thing about rooting and i always rooted all of my devices for example my last devise was samsung s7 edge (fd series) i rooted and when i want to sell it i can do unroot and enable knox agian after that every thing was working but that way dont work on my samsung s8 and my problem is after last week update my phone will restart time to time and i search about that and the solution is enable knox agian and i dont know how to do it
2nd July 2017, 02:04 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

any body know how we must do it??
4th January 2018, 10:46 AM |#11  

More
Great solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusseldieb

I have downgraded my S Health version to 4.8 and now it works again - with knox tripped.
I used that version:
Good luck

great solution my friend. you saved my day. thanks a lot. i installed that version started it up and even then got my update to 5.xx and still it is working great. i just bought s3 frontier and want it to work with gear. so thank you really much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)