FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Snapdragon users do you miss root

214 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By s4shield, Senior Member on 20th May 2017, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Granted you actually root your devices. Honestly there is nothing I need root for with this device.

1. I can record games with internal audio.
2. I like the eq with my new jaybird x3s so I don't miss audio mods.
3. There's a built in theme engine so I don't need substratum or cm theme engine. Plus themes aren't high on my list of important features but they are cool.
4. I never cared much about xposed except for adding a restart option which samsung ads on there phones.

For me rooting would be a waste of effort because I wouldn't use it for anything.

20th May 2017, 07:49 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I like to mod and control my phone completely. So yes I miss it. I don't use Xposed though mostly changing root files and changing boot animations setting different system apps ect....
20th May 2017, 08:29 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Im with s8 exynos but not root too.

i hate ads and adhell can block them without root or local vpn

I can disable bloatware by package disabler pro

that's all I need
20th May 2017, 11:33 AM |#4  
Flag Charlottesville Va
Thanks Meter: 196

More
This will be my first non-rooted Android, and I can't say it bothers me in the least. It's my 11th, with a 2 year iPhone break.

I use mine for work so I couldn't root if it were available. With Nova and a theme from the Samsung store I'm happy with it.

I actually switched to Apple a few years ago to get experience with iOS and because I got tired of flashing and tweaking. Seemed I was always downloading and tinkering more than anything else. I didn't miss it then and I don't now.
20th May 2017, 11:59 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I didnt root my S6 and it was fine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
25th June 2017, 03:37 AM |#6  
Flag milton ont
Thanks Meter: 41

More
ive rooted all my phones my xperia z2 my 2htc all my samsungs from g3 to s7 edge my google pixel xl and now i have this s 8 plus and cant it really really sucks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)