FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Call quality

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,552

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the Samsung Galaxy S8's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

26th July 2017, 07:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
its great and i love the fact that i can talk on the speaker phone from the other side of the room and the person on the other side of the call can still hear me. its awesome
28th July 2017, 11:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
People are complaining on the other end for me...what?!?!, i can't hear you. Unlocked version
29th July 2017, 12:29 PM |#4  
Flag romania
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiddie

People are complaining on the other end for me...what?!?!, i can't hear you. Unlocked version

clean microphone holes both bottom and top

signal quality is good ?
30th July 2017, 05:03 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I normally get dead silence in the beginning of every call for a few seconds but after that's everything is crystal clear. I'm on Verizon.
26th March 2018, 10:05 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I was very impressed in the beginning, but since an update came out in January, I have had nothing but bad call quality. While in a call, I lose the person I'm talking to for a few seconds. It happens all the time. Verizon had me turn off advanced calling, but now I can't use data while talking. That is not a fix. My wife has an S8 and is having the same issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)