FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,569

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2018, 10:59 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yes i love the s8 honestly i love this phone so much. roms custom kernels, hacking the samsung them strore doing all the crazy stuff getting 35 hours battery time on single charge listing to 16 hours of music time that display is so cool even that iphone X is suppose to befaster or whatever the S8 is so much better lol the only phone i consider to bay after i had my s8 since is it came out about year ago was the Note8 but it was to big:

11th February 2018, 11:06 PM |#12  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 284

More
I can get 35h off the charger and 7 hours of SOT with mine. I don't have any complaints whatsoever. Root isn't even a necessity for me anymore because there's so many built in features.
12th February 2018, 09:09 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I came from multiple iphones (before them I had android devices). I must say this phone is awesome! Only thing I would like to be better is sot. I can only have 3/3,30h...
17th February 2018, 12:19 AM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImdaGOonch

I did like my s8 UNTILL all the adds started, now its none stop with adds, so as a life timer haven a samsung phone, i now have decided to switch over to a iphone, simply due to iphones are not having the intrusive add issues samsung has going on, so to sum this up you at samsung are going to loose alot of customers because of the adds you think u must put out, so ill say good bye to samsung shortly and start a new chapter with my new iphone, you guys must realize u made the phone we buy the phone it now becomes our phones and if we wanted all the adds we would go online and get them, we dont want all the adds like you have now, get rid of these adds and you will gain back lost customers

Is this dude SERIOUS??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)