FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Quality feel (use of materials)

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,556

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S8 feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

23rd April 2018, 09:02 PM |#2  
Flag Tanta
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Very good
The Following User Says Thank You to HeshamNasr0o For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HeshamNasr0o Ad-Free
24th April 2018, 09:05 AM |#3  
Flag Valenciennes
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Bought a second-hand S8 last week. It was opened from Jan-2018 and I rebought from the owner. My first feeling is it's very beautiful with color black mid-night.
My old phone is S6e+, bigger than this S8 but I feel ok after 1 days used. Battery is always the problem but when I turned off AOD, replace Facebook and Messenger original apps with Lite fb and messeger, the problem is solved. Now I can go out without a charger battery ( wake up 7 a.m and come home at 7 p.m - web, fb, mess,... not whole day but sometimes)
It's a little heavier than my S6e+ so I think the material qualification of S8 is higher also.
I'm not using screen protector nor any case because I think its the most beautiful phone without all of this.

P/s: Sorry my English is so terrible but sure that all of you can understand xD
14th June 2018, 06:12 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
it has a nice weight to it. Well built phone. There's room to improve for the battery, again, i think Sammy is playing it safe on this phone after the note7. Highly recommended!
25th June 2018, 10:26 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3

More
perfectly
The Following User Says Thank You to vovad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vovad Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 11:17 AM |#6  
Flag Male'
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S8 feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

My Galaxy S8 Plus has seen 3 drops without case or screen protector and all three it survived not a single sign of damage id say that good job Samsung Mobiles this phone is awsome
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayan599 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rayan599 Ad-Free
2nd July 2018, 08:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael_HP

Bought a second-hand S8 last week. It was opened from Jan-2018 and I rebought from the owner. My first feeling is it's very beautiful with color black mid-night.
My old phone is S6e+, bigger than this S8 but I feel ok after 1 days used. Battery is always the problem but when I turned off AOD, replace Facebook and Messenger original apps with Lite fb and messeger, the problem is solved. Now I can go out without a charger battery ( wake up 7 a.m and come home at 7 p.m - web, fb, mess,... not whole day but sometimes)
It's a little heavier than my S6e+ so I think the material qualification of S8 is higher also.
I'm not using screen protector nor any case because I think its the most beautiful phone without all of this.

P/s: Sorry my English is so terrible but sure that all of you can understand xD

I bought it new Samsung Galaxy S8 from beginning to untill now. Even rooted and install new OS ( RENOVATE ICE OREO) still the battery consumption is same. Even i dont use Facebook & Messenger, i mostly use WhatsApp.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)