FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,552

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th July 2017, 07:19 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2018, 08:12 AM |#21  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Speaker isn't loud enough, need a proper working mod, to increase it a bit. Currently using "dual speaker mod", but it doesn't increase the volume itself. Dolby atmos is crap, and "viper4android" doesn't work at all. Any suggestions?

9th March 2018, 03:35 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darayavahus

Speaker isn't loud enough, need a proper working mod, to increase it a bit. Currently using "dual speaker mod", but it doesn't increase the volume itself. Dolby atmos is crap, and "viper4android" doesn't work at all. Any suggestions?

Have you heard of the app called speakerboost? That WILL increase the volume quite a bit. But be warned don't raise it too high or you'll risk blowing the speakers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
9th March 2018, 03:06 PM |#23  
Flag Wroclaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by racingmatt1

Have you heard of the app called speakerboost? That WILL increase the volume quite a bit. But be warned don't raise it too high or you'll risk blowing the speakers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haven't heard of it yet. I'll check it out then. Thanks!

EDIT: The app is useless. Doesn't work AT-ALL. Thanks anyway.
24th March 2018, 07:16 AM |#24  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7,199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darayavahus

Haven't heard of it yet. I'll check it out then. Thanks!

EDIT: The app is useless. Doesn't work AT-ALL. Thanks anyway.

Viper4android Magisk moduleworks fine on Oreo (and nougat). Just use a loud impulse-response preset for the convolver and set extra loud to 6 or 7 & speaker optimization to ON in v4a Phone Speaker settings. Difference between stock and this is night and day.
24th March 2018, 07:23 AM |#25  
Flag Wroclaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidphile

Viper4android Magisk moduleworks fine on Oreo (and nougat). Just use a loud impulse-response preset for the convolver and set extra loud to 6 or 7 & speaker optimization to ON in v4a Phone Speaker settings. Difference between stock and this is night and day.

Doesn't v4a only work with certain apps? Tried it one time and it didn't increase speaker volume in Firefox browser I'll try again as you suggested though. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)