Would you mind having a look at my screenshots and see what's going on?
This seems a common problem. We have two s8's mine on 100% full charge would show 14h of potential battery time. My wife - same phone - shows 1 full day so 24 hours approx.... i have some more stuff installed than her but seems quite low numbers to me.
The phone in new and i had like 2/3 full charges only. Not using ultra HD not doing performance mode, just 4g some calls some apps, i would say medium usage.
I installed this app Accubattery and now for example on 39% it says it will do 7h50m on sceeen off. Device maintenance says 5h49m.
Screen on: - 9.4% per hour but more in the day with sunlight
Screen off: - 2.8% per hour
From earlier on with device maintenance:
14h23m at 11.05
9h36m at 14.06 where are 2 hours gone??
Are these number legit or is worth getting another phone? It's not even a week old.
Latest aoftware update - stock.
Do this steps and you'll have a great battery life:
1. Turn-off GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Location, Wifi + Data (if not using)
2. Turn-off Auto-Brightness. You can adjust it anyways. I always set this below half (usually at 30%)
3. Reduce the resolution. the difference is quite small compare with 1080. If you always play game with our phone, do this adjustment. For streaming, unless you're too picky with the quality, stay at 720p
4. If you're on a place with bad signal reception, turn-on airplane mode before you sleep.
5. remove vibrations and tone when keypress
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|