FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[G95XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G95XCRED ROM || 5.1 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 8.0

2,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,214

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SoLdieR9312: 5.1 released!
13th June 2018, 01:58 AM |#1741  
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzn

Nope. 5.1 fixed whatever was causing my phone to reboot.

Awesome, thanks for the update...

13th June 2018, 01:40 PM |#1742  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbija2012

Did you just do a dirty flash? If so, install and do a full factory reset/delete data etc.

I did a clean flash and followed the steps in the main post, now when I was running the installer I selected the second option (it was the one selected by default) and I think it was just wipe dalvik, but I did this step in TWRP 3. Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage

Should I try again and change the wipe option within the installer?
13th June 2018, 02:52 PM |#1743  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys i have a question. Does this rom shows in download mode knox 0x0? f.e. like in Rennovate Ice rom
13th June 2018, 06:54 PM |#1744  

More
Love this ROM, but 5.1 with bundled stock kernel was still rebooting my SM-G955FD after 2 minutes. Flashing NX Kernel R10 with Magisk 16.4 solved the problem.
13th June 2018, 09:48 PM |#1745  
Flag Canberra

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5upon

Love this ROM, but 5.1 with bundled stock kernel was still rebooting my SM-G955FD after 2 minutes. Flashing NX Kernel R10 with Magisk 16.4 solved the problem.

Same here, but my phone was shutting down!!!!!

Do i need to reflash 5.1 and select the NO ROOT option, then flash the kernal and Magisk 16.4, or can i flash over the top of superuser etc?

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack

I did a clean flash and followed the steps in the main post, now when I was running the installer I selected the second option (it was the one selected by default) and I think it was just wipe dalvik, but I did this step in TWRP 3. Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage

Should I try again and change the wipe option within the installer?

I usually do the full wipe/data/system within TWRP, then just select the clear dalvik/cache option in Aroma when flashing the zip afterwards.
14th June 2018, 01:24 AM |#1746  
Flag Canberra

More
Update: Thought id post an update for those of you who flash 5.1 with magisk, and are getting the restart/shutdown issue.

I reflashed V5.1 and selected no root, let the phone reboot, then flashed the NX Kernel R10, rebooted the phone, then flashed Magisk 16.4.

Upon rebooting, the phone got stuck on the Samsung screen (i waited about 3 minutes), with the LED alternating between dark blue and light blue.. I did a soft reset (hold power and vol down), phone restarted and booted up fine, root is working etc, so far, touch wood, no restarts.
14th June 2018, 11:36 AM |#1747  
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Morning, tempted to flash this ROM as I want to retain a stock experience but I have a couple of questions

Can I flash the updated firmware zip & then flash the main ROM file straight after?
Is it better to select No Root & then flash the Magisk zip separately in TWRP?

Thanks in advance
14th June 2018, 08:34 PM |#1748  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
What about adding bixby remapping as menu button, open menu.
15th June 2018, 02:03 AM |#1749  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi guys, I have a question about dual audio sound. Can I flash dual audio on my SGS8 which is with this rom /the latest one /? Where can I get it like a file from? By the way, the greatest rom from me!!!
15th June 2018, 08:25 AM |#1750  
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Loving the Rom but having an issue with gear VR. After all the oculus apps install and I put the phone into the VR. The view doesnt move, it's locked in place so when I love my head, the stationary view just moves with it. Quickly reflashed stock Rom to see if it works fine there and it does, what am I missing to have it function properly in this rom? Thanks.
15th June 2018, 08:58 PM |#1751  
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Just reflashed from stock, tried again and still doing the same thing. No idea what's going on with it but it's definitely a rom problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)