FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[G95XF/FD/N] SoLdieR9312s G95XCRG1 ROM || 7.0 | AROMA | ODEXED | Android 8.0

2,358 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,406
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SoLdieR9312: 7.0 released!
10th November 2017, 08:38 PM |#21  
_moelle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 8,854
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

Could you provide a recovery log?
Because i've double checked script, it should work now.

hey ...hab das selbe problem :-/ ...aber hammer release soweit! - ist ein log hilfreich?
Attached Files
File Type: log recovery.log - [Click for QR Code] (24.4 KB, 64 views)
 
 
10th November 2017, 08:47 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Could you please send me BL + CP android 7.0 AQH3 for G955F S8+?
10th November 2017, 08:48 PM |#23  
kajkac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napolionnardo

Could you please send me BL + CP android 7.0 AQH3 for G955F S8+?

u have it on renovate web site
10th November 2017, 09:22 PM |#24  
marcel112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Really appriciated this effort to provide us with Oreo for our beloved S8(+)

Will wait though for fixed version tomorrow...

I dont see anything about root, so i presume its not pre-rooted?

If it is possible to root, i really will be grateful if you can point me to the right direction

Good job, again
10th November 2017, 09:30 PM |#25  
SoLdieR9312's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 3,406
 
Donate to Me
More
It's prerooted, but looks like samsung did a good job in protecting beta stuff. Most of the people cannot flash firmware or rom at all.. always errors out. I think they will have to wait till official release comes out.
The Following User Says Thank You to SoLdieR9312 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoLdieR9312 Ad-Free
10th November 2017, 09:37 PM |#26  
marcel112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

It's prerooted, but looks like samsung did a good job in protecting beta stuff. Most of the people cannot flash firmware or rom at all.. always errors out. I think they will have to wait till official release comes out.

Yeah, i see all the people having issues... still want to try if you manage to implent the fix tomorrow... im kind off curious now

Will this be a source for Renovate btw or will you guys will wait for official?
10th November 2017, 09:42 PM |#27  
_moelle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 8,854
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLdieR9312

It's prerooted, but looks like samsung did a good job in protecting beta stuff. Most of the people cannot flash firmware or rom at all.. always errors out. I think they will have to wait till official release comes out.


i was able to flash the firmware zip ...no issues here.

now i m back using a twrp backup of the beta1 ...i just needed to place the system and boot backup parts to one of my own backups. so i was able to restore it.
10th November 2017, 09:56 PM |#28  
Gfhoihoi72's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
When I try to flash with DualBootPatcher I get "failed to run real update-binary". Also in TWRP when flashing the patched zip. Never had this with other roms.
10th November 2017, 09:56 PM |#29  
marcel112's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle

i was able to flash the firmware zip ...no issues here.

now i m back using a twrp backup of the beta1 ...i just needed to place the system and boot backup parts to one of my own backups. so i was able to restore it.

Did you (dirty)flash it on top off your beta1 or did you follow the whole instruction?
10th November 2017, 09:59 PM |#30  
_moelle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 8,854
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfhoihoi72

When I try to flash with DualBootPatcher I get "failed to run real update-binary". Also in TWRP when flashing the patched zip. Never had this with other roms.


did u read the instructions? u need to completely wipe your internal storage before flashing. ofcourse it wont work on dualboot

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel112

Did you (dirty)flash it on top off your beta1 or did you follow the whole instruction?


nah double hardwipe as told.
The Following User Says Thank You to _moelle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _moelle Ad-Free
10th November 2017, 10:02 PM |#31  
Gfhoihoi72's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _moelle

did u read the instructions? u need to completely wipe your internal storage before flashing. ofcourse it wont work on dualboot[COLOR="Silver"]

Yes, I did read it. But why would it need the internal storage to be wiped? Mm, weird. Going to try the update only zip file tomorrow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes