Thread Closed Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 0.5 released
13th February 2018, 09:05 AM |#921  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0teK

Can I dirty flash from nougat to orea with dalvic and cache clear only or do I have to factory reset my phone ?

No, because it's a different base. Clean install

13th February 2018, 09:38 AM |#922  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StackOverflow13

No, because it's a different base. Clean install

thanks I did a clean install and it worked just fine. But setting up everything is annoying Even tho samsung cloud takes a lot of that trouble away already.
13th February 2018, 09:40 AM |#923  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0teK

thanks I did a clean install and it worked just fine. But setting up everything is annoying Even tho samsung cloud takes a lot of that trouble away already.

no problem your welcome
should use titanium back makes things easy, you get all your apps & settings back in batch restore
13th February 2018, 09:42 AM |#924  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StackOverflow13

no problem your welcome
should use titanium back makes things easy, you get all your apps & settings back in batch restore

I just figured setting up from scratch gives me the chance to get rid of a lot of unused data and apps. But for some reasons my phone settings didnt get transfered. but my apps and background did
13th February 2018, 10:30 AM |#925  
Flag Pembrokeshire
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I was rooted before the oreo beta started but unrooted when i got into the beta program. I sideloaded the update onto my s8 uk unlocked before the official release in the UK. I cant run Android Pay as it says my device is (/was previously) rooted. Is there a way for me to install twrp again with this rom so i can get android pay working again? do i just follow op instructions flash as normal through ODIN with TWRP over my BL&Modem. Thanks
13th February 2018, 10:40 AM |#926  

More
For some reason a lot of the samsung phone settings don't work like app icons without these borders, i have it selected but it still shows it. also google say always "ok google" doesn't record my voice for the setup and I can't use trustworthy place for smart lock. i have everything set up but nothing really applies.
13th February 2018, 09:15 PM |#927  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
crap version stable?
15th February 2018, 03:25 AM |#928  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MateX88

Im using the r44 for daly use on my sm-g955fd and it works amazing and the battery life is great

Weird I have bad battery life but i did dirty flash from 0.5 to r44. Could that be the issue? How many hours are you getting?
15th February 2018, 10:50 AM |#929  
Flag Acireale
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Is there a rom control in the crap version?
15th February 2018, 10:54 AM |#930  
Is there still no oreo kernel compatible with CRAP firmware that supports Selinux permissive ?
15th February 2018, 01:15 PM |#931  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevkid

Weird I have bad battery life but i did dirty flash from 0.5 to r44. Could that be the issue? How many hours are you getting?

Almost a full day
The Following User Says Thank You to MateX88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MateX88 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread