After months of testing this kernel in the Telegram group the kernel is finally released on XDA.
The kernel aims at providing you an out of the box kernel with a smooth experience while maintaining the best of your battery life.
- First unified S8/S8+ kernel for F(D)/N variants only: 1 kernel to support both devices (AIK hax, because im lazy and its faster, cleaner and more stable.)
- Based on latest source code
- Compiled with Google 4.9 Toolchain
- Permissive by default
- Knox 0x0 with Safetynet bypass
- Fading LED control
- Wakelock control
- LZ4 fast compressed
- Idle improved
- Memory management tweaked for a better battery life and performance
- Disabled debugfs and other tracers for less overhead and security improvements
- Extra governors & I/O schedulers added
- Drivedroid support (0.10.48+)
Main credits to:
- Zafer61 for daily intensive testing (he deserves his retirement)
- Sswagonman for testing
- Nameless for testing
- Mwilky for being a means to an end
- All my Telegram users for their feedback regarding bugs etc.
- Osm0sis for AIK
- Frau for moral encouragement and Tkkg1994 for the jokes + providing me with latest stock fimc files to patch them up.
- Moderators for cleaning up the mess in the thread in the future
Source Code: Github