By Noxxxious, Senior Member on 18th December 2017, 09:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2018, 03:18 PM |#231  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,268

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph0n1x

I am banned.. for no apparent reason. And you say you don't see Ph0n1x or Eddie Daniel in the ban list...

This is the first time you mention that second name. Unbanned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Noxxxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Noxxxious Ad-Free

8th March 2018, 03:25 PM |#232  
Flag CHLEF
Thanks Meter: 108

More
permissive for oreo is possible ?
8th March 2018, 06:07 PM |#233  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popmpopm

permissive for oreo is possible ?

The kernel is permissive posted here
The Following User Says Thank You to Noxxxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Noxxxious Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 10:28 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
probably a noob question, but i'm gonna ask it anyway:

if i build a custom rom with a kitchen (let's say superrs ) and i would like to use this kernel, can i just swap out the original boot.img for the one included in this kernel.zip? or do i need to take some other actions as well?
when i look around in the zip, i see a lot more than just boot.img. that's why i ask

cheers!
9th March 2018, 10:44 AM |#235  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barthlon

probably a noob question, but i'm gonna ask it anyway:

if i build a custom rom with a kitchen (let's say superrs ) and i would like to use this kernel, can i just swap out the original boot.img for the one included in this kernel.zip? or do i need to take some other actions as well?
when i look around in the zip, i see a lot more than just boot.img. that's why i ask

cheers!

My zip is important
9th March 2018, 11:38 AM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxious

My zip is important

can you explain how to add the kernel to a custom rom in a kitchen? i would love to incorporate it.
9th March 2018, 05:34 PM |#237  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barthlon

can you explain how to add the kernel to a custom rom in a kitchen? i would love to incorporate it.

No idea as I dont kitchen things. Most likely you need to manually modify your updater-script.
11th March 2018, 09:08 AM |#238  
Flag Västervik
Thanks Meter: 271

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxious

No idea as I dont kitchen things. Most likely you need to manually modify your updater-script.

Correct. So the installer install the kernel thesame way as the zip does, it u get what i mean.

Basiclly, if u need to ask that, u should not make a rom, read 10x more first. Just an advise. Since adding stuff to the installer is basic stuff compared to modding apk, smali, xml, etc.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
12th March 2018, 06:26 PM |#239  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi guys. Is there a way to modify manually Frequences ? I would like to overclock and undervolt CPU and GPU.
12th March 2018, 06:51 PM |#240  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars1986

Hi guys. Is there a way to modify manually Frequences ? I would like to overclock and undervolt CPU and GPU.

you can use mtweaks, its on xda
The Following User Says Thank You to StackOverflow13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StackOverflow13 Ad-Free
12th March 2018, 07:38 PM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars1986

You can with kernel adiutor but you cant overclock, only underclock..
The Following User Says Thank You to loris100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loris100 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)