923 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,175

By Noxxxious, Senior Member on 18th December 2017, 09:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2017, 11:14 AM |#21  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Tried to join telegram group but it says it does not exist? I used to be part of one before and noticed it was gone, I haven't used telegram in like over month so I know i haven't done anything to get banned.

19th December 2017, 11:46 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofir786

Tried to join telegram group but it says it does not exist? I used to be part of one before and noticed it was gone, I haven't used telegram in like over month so I know i haven't done anything to get banned.

I cleaned inactive accounts, try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Noxxxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Noxxxious Ad-Free
19th December 2017, 12:10 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxious

That signature needs an update

NX V1 and NX 38v2 is the same ?
19th December 2017, 12:10 PM |#24  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxxxious

I cleaned inactive accounts, try again.

Thanks man
20th December 2017, 02:29 PM |#25  
Flag Brampton
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
@Noxxxious

Welcome and thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to samteeee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samteeee Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 04:55 PM |#26  
Flag Newport Wales
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Does / will it support non-native Dex docks?
20th December 2017, 05:28 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hochocnua

NX V1 and NX 38v2 is the same ?

Thats what the changelog says

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiC1

Does / will it support non-native Dex docks?

Yes, i even listed that in the first post
The Following User Says Thank You to Noxxxious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Noxxxious Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 05:44 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Hi,
I have experiencing random reboots after installing this.

I already flashed back the stock rom via odin, and then install twrp > install nox kernel.

But a lot of tries, i get past the setup screen. But the Always On Display doesn't accept any input from the screen. It just stays on, but would only work if I press the home button hard. Double clicking the home, or doing the Tutorial for AOD doesn't work also.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ok update, i cleared the cache / dalvik but to no avail. Always on display is not working in this kernel, can anyone confirm that? using SM-G950FD , Stock rom AQK7 Nougat firmware.

And again, unfortunately, even on clean newly installed stock rom, I had another unexpected reboot. So I can't keep track of my battery usage due to this random reboot.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

will resort to another kernel until this random reboot was fixed. Thank you for your effort, and hoping for more improvement on your project, goodluck.
20th December 2017, 06:13 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batuzai04123

Hi,
I have experiencing random reboots after installing this.

I already flashed back the stock rom via odin, and then install twrp > install nox kernel.

But a lot of tries, i get past the setup screen. But the Always On Display doesn't accept any input from the screen. It just stays on, but would only work if I press the home button hard. Double clicking the home, or doing the Tutorial for AOD doesn't work also.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Ok update, i cleared the cache / dalvik but to no avail. Always on display is not working in this kernel, can anyone confirm that? using SM-G950FD , Stock rom AQK7 Nougat firmware.

And again, unfortunately, even on clean newly installed stock rom, I had another unexpected reboot. So I can't keep track of my battery usage due to this random reboot.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

will resort to another kernel until this random reboot was fixed. Thank you for your effort, and hoping for more improvement on your project, goodluck.

Make a last_kmsg after the random reboot using the Syslog app . So far no telegram user has reported a random reboot.

I'm myself also using the latest S8 base and having zero issues at the moment. When you installed your rom and twrp, did you format data?

Edit: aod works fine
20th December 2017, 06:39 PM |#30  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Great kernel: smooth, stable and battery life is exceptional good. Thanks to dev
The Following User Says Thank You to felek73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift felek73 Ad-Free
20th December 2017, 10:09 PM |#31  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I'm very happy with this kernel and CarHD rom🙂
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171220-230334.jpg
Views:	760
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	4366000   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171220-230343.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	4366001  
The Following User Says Thank You to Deathman666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deathman666 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)