This app requires a Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ and will not work on any other device. Custom Bixby Button works with the T-Mobile/Sprint June security patch.
Custom Bixby Button teaches Bixby a lesson.
Custom Bixby Button makes your phone more helpful – assisting in completing tasks with for example Google Assistant, you are telling your S8 what it should be looking at.
Just push the Custom Bixby Button.
Custom Bixby Button understands more
With Custom Bixby Button, getting things done has never been so full of choices.
Custom Bixby Button interacts with your phone’s apps and shortcuts.
Plus, you can talk with Google Assistant because Custom Bixby Button understands you better.
- Recent apps
- Sleep (Root)
- Power button menu
- Scroll down (Root)
- Scroll up (Root)
- Open notifications panel
- Open quick settings
- Play/pause song
- Next song
- Previous song
- Toggle auto-rotate
- Do not disturb
- Toggle ringer mode
- App shortcut
- Screenshot (Root)
- Voice assistant (e.g. Google Assistant)
- Toggle split screen
- Switch to last app
Custom Bixby Button can be downloaded from XDA Labs or Google Play.
- Bind Accessibility Service: This permission is required for the Accessibility Service. This is required to listen when the Bixby application comes to the foreground and to execute some actions. This app will not do anything without an enabled Accessibility Service. Please disable any other Bixby button applications' Accessibility Services before using Custom Bixby Button.
- Do not disturb: This permission is required to change the ringer mode. This is an optional permission and the app will ask for it when required.
- Custom Bixby Button was developed to work with the April update. It requires no root.
- If Bixby button doesn't open when you press the button, press the button very quickly. This is probably an issue in the firmware and is not related to Custom Bixby Button.
- Remember to disable other Bixby button apps before using Custom Bixby Button
- This app uses an Accessibility Service to detect when the Bixby app comes to the foreground. This method should not have lag when you scroll because the service is limited to the Bixby app only. If you still have lag it is probably caused by another Accessibility Service.