[TWRP] Dual Stereo Speaker Mod for S8/S8+ Android 8 Oreo Only

Search This thread

ivanluis04

Dec 27, 2017
Bootloop :(

I successfully installed TWRP, but when I flashed the dual speaker mod it went into bootloop :crying: , then I tried to install the back to stock zip but its still on bootloop... Please help!

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Hello

Here is the Update for Dual Speaker Mod for S8/S8+.

Nougat Version of Mod won't work on Android Oreo.

Here below you find the Updated mod for Android Oreo.

Tested and Works on S8/S8+ (Exenos) Android 8.0. 100% Works
Not yet tested on SD Variant.

Download Zip file below and flash it via TWRP recovery .

Also Upload Root Browser Method....

Just Extract Root Browser Method.rar and copy the files to System/etc and change permission and reboot

Remove Mod Added. You just back to Stock anytime. Just flash it via TWRP

I successfully installed TWRP, but when I flashed the dual speaker mod it went into bootloop :crying: , then I tried to install the back to stock zip but its still on bootloop... Please help!

rana14301

Mar 21, 2017
I don't understand what can I do for Root_Browser_Method rar file...this file copy to system/etc or dual mod extract file copy??

pokorny17

Jan 6, 2016
Weird... Tested left and right channel separation and left is played on both speakers, but right is fine... Can you solve this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Here is the Update for Dual Speaker Mod for S8/S8+.

Nougat Version of Mod won't work on Android Oreo.

Here below you find the Updated mod for Android Oreo.

Tested and Works on S8/S8+ (Exenos) Android 8.0. 100% Works
    Not yet tested on SD Variant.

Download Zip file below and flash it via TWRP recovery .

Also Upload Root Browser Method....

Just Extract Root Browser Method.rar and copy the files to System/etc and change permission and reboot

Remove Mod Added. You just back to Stock anytime. Just flash it via TWRP
    Works fine. Headphones sounds good, no changes there. I flashed via TWRP and that's it...
    Thank you!
    You should make a remove method...I know, maybe someone wants to remove this mod without reset.
    Keep going and good luck!

Back to Stock Added..
    Works fine. Headphones sounds good, no changes there. I flashed via TWRP and that's it...
    Thank you!
    You should make a remove method...I know, maybe someone wants to remove this mod without reset.
    Keep going and good luck!
    I unfortunately installed the Nouget version on and Oreo ROM, and now I'm in bootloop! Any idea how to get out of it?

Just Flash this on TWRP
    Just Flash this on TWRP
    Many thanks! Worked fine. Love the mod!