FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[YOUTUBE GUIDE] How to Install Viper4Arise on Galaxy S8/S8+ (Exynos)

792 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,209

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. I made an YouTube tutorial on how to install Viper4Arise audio module on the Galaxy S8 so that we can unleash the audio power of this beast. Enjoy!
XDA THREAD IS HERE

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ISF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ISF Ad-Free
29th April 2017, 10:23 AM |#2  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Can you please look directly to the file you installed? I went to the XDA thread and find the only install file available was the Magnus Opus file and that fails on install.
I would love to have viper running on my phone so could you please link to the file you used?

Thanks
29th April 2017, 11:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag București
Thanks Meter: 1,209

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghtr08d

Can you please look directly to the file you installed? I went to the XDA thread and find the only install file available was the Magnus Opus file and that fails on install.
I would love to have viper running on my phone so could you please link to the file you used?
I
Thanks

The download link to the file is in the video description.
29th April 2017, 11:28 AM |#4  
Flag Dublin

More
Thanks. I couldn't see the description from this page but I viewed it in desktop mode then I could link directly to the YouTube link and found it there.
Thanks bro
1st May 2017, 06:15 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi evryone

This method works fine but I have a problem and I don't think it's normal.

After flashing the sound of the speaker was disgusting, so squeaky.

I'm on the renovate Rom v1
1st May 2017, 06:22 PM |#6  
Flag Dublin

More
I'm on nemesis ROM and it's perfect. Did you flash any modules during the install? I just installed the core 2.5.0.5 package and I skipped everything else except I did remove the buffer (one of the options along the way) and then rebooted and it's perfect.
Since there's no uninstall method you'll have to either wipe and flash renovate or perhaps check out nemesis.
1st May 2017, 09:18 PM |#7  
Flag Mansoura
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Galaxy s8 G950FD
Does this work on s8 G935FD?
1st May 2017, 09:42 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ghtr08d

I'm on nemesis ROM and it's perfect. Did you flash any modules during the install? I just installed the core 2.5.0.5 package and I skipped everything else except I did remove the buffer (one of the options along the way) and then rebooted and it's perfect.
Since there's no uninstall method you'll have to either wipe and flash renovate or perhaps check out nemesis.

I did,

you hear no difference with your down speaker ? Seriously ?

Cause I did
1st May 2017, 09:43 PM |#9  
Flag Dublin

More
Yes, seriously, it sounds fine.
3rd May 2017, 09:37 AM |#10  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Im on a rooted stock rom, But i can't install the drivers of this app i get the following message:

''Driver Install Failed: The busybox installation found on your device does not work. This usually means you installed a wrong or broken busybox. v4a needs stericson's busybox to work''

Has anybody else got this working on a stock ROM ?

*fixed by using the file aroma installer with the drivers already download.
3rd May 2017, 06:07 PM |#11  
Flag Dublin

More
If you're on the stock ROM you need to install BusyBox from the play store before attempting to install V4A. The stock ROM had no need "officially" for BusyBox, hence it's absence.
I would hope that you thought of this upon reading the door at the end if the failed install....😉
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)