FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Father's Day Giveaway 6 free Choetech 6-Port USB Quick Chargers

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 18

By Choetech, Member on 11th June 2018, 03:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Father's Day is coming, we will giveaway 6 free Choetech 6-port USB Quick Chargers with 2 Quick Charge 3.0 Ports to thank you for your support of our brand.

Choetech 6-port USB Charger

The 6 lucky winners will be randomly selected from the following comments, which are restricted to American users only.

Specification:
  • 6 port in one charger: 2 Qualcomm fast charge ports (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0)and 4 regular ports;
  • Universal Compatibility with Smart Charging Tech: It can intelligently identify your devices and offer the available fastest charging speed for 6x devices (Andriod or iPhone) at the same time at 10A total output;
  • Guaranteed Safety: CE, FCC & RoHS certified design, industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure superior performance and reliability;
  • Input: AC 100-240V;
  • Output: 50W;
  • 4*Smart Charging Port: 5V 2.4A(max) Per Port;
  • 2*Quick Charge 3.0 Port: 3.6V-5.5V 2.4A(max) , 5.6V-9V 2A(max) , 9.1V-12V 1.5A(max);
Choetech 3.0 Quick Charger

Want it for free? Write your comments below. The winners list will be published on 15th June.

Updated:
The giveaway is over. The winners are jinosong, Tekken Lord, eweo911, stoobie-doo, tele_jas, TheMadScientist. Please winners PM me in 24 hours and send me your email and shipping address,include recipient, address, postal code, phone number etc. Or we will treat you as giving up the prize. We will send you prize ASAP. Any problem, please feel free to PM me.

Want to get more giveaway information, win our free products every week? Please join https://www.facebook.com/groups/choevip/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Choetech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Choetech Ad-Free

11th June 2018, 04:14 AM |#2  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 544

More
First! I'd really like one of these to charge all my devices. Thanks!
11th June 2018, 04:19 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I am second! Would really love to test it out and would gladly write a review of the product to help it sell
11th June 2018, 04:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
2 QC ports would be great plus 4 normal ports for family, it would be perfect if it is compatible with AFC for samsung devices
11th June 2018, 06:07 AM |#5  
Flag Hermitage, PA
Thanks Meter: 862

Donate to Me
More
Would be super, Would love one of these to try out and free up space

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
11th June 2018, 06:40 AM |#6  
Flag Lansing
Thanks Meter: 108

More
This would really help me stay organised for work, making sure everything is charged at night! Half the time I run out of actual walk plugs and have to pick what to charge.
11th June 2018, 10:03 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Yeaahh !! Glad to be a father!
11th June 2018, 11:16 AM |#8  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 89

More
I have have a few of your chargers and they have always worked great. I'm excited to throw my name in the drawing! Thanks!
11th June 2018, 01:33 PM |#9  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I would like to be added to the drawing please! I have several Choetech USB-C cables and have had good luck. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
11th June 2018, 02:55 PM |#10  

More
Nice giveaway
11th June 2018, 02:56 PM |#11  

More
I love multi-chargers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
choetech giveaway, choetech qucik usb charger