FORUMS

ROM_G96xF/DS/FD/N_HAPPYNEWYEAR_G965FXXS7DTAD

564 posts
Thanks Meter: 357
 
By hochocnua, Senior Member on 19th January 2020, 05:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2020, 10:50 PM |#21  
solkas's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle233

This worked beautifully well and smooth like butter. Thanks man.

Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara

just flash Sac23_G96X_Q_Rom_2_1_2020 no need to flash G965FXXU7DTAA_HAPPYNEWYEAR

Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.
6th February 2020, 12:45 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solkas

Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------



Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

check page 1

ENJOY LIKE SHARE AND REPORT

if your phone has no IMEI you need to flash CSC and CP with Odin (CSC, CP from official Samsung firmware for you model)
Hope it works for you

5. CSC MULTI LANGUAGE
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261704638
[CSC][G96xx][MULTI LANGUAGE] package v1.0
Please rename ZIP file name - place your CSC at the
begining of ZIP file name and then flash it via TWRP.
Example (in case you would like to force VIETNAM XXV):
Rename "RENAME_G96xx***.zip" -> "XXV_G96xx***.zip"
6th February 2020, 01:17 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solkas

Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------



Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

I have G960N too and it works for me.
1. Flash this BL
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261707203
2. Flash TWRP
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581840
3. boot into recovery and flash @hochocnua v2 rom
https://mega.nz/#!6dBXUCSI!NWmQcDisY...ayiue3Xz__GB68
4. flash [CSC][G96xx][MULTI LANGUAGE] package v1.0
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261704638
if this csc not work try to flash this with odin
https://mega.nz/#!nF5XzCRb!FeY7_z1Tc...IArsunseUrQDOY

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle233

This worked beautifully well and smooth like butter. Thanks man.

Glad it worked for you
6th February 2020, 01:43 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara

I have G960N too and it works for me.
1. Flash this BL
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261707203
2. Flash TWRP
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581840
3. boot into recovery and flash @hochocnua v2 rom
https://mega.nz/#!6dBXUCSI!NWmQcDisY...ayiue3Xz__GB68
4. flash [CSC][G96xx][MULTI LANGUAGE] package v1.0
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261704638
if this csc not work try to flash this with odin
https://mega.nz/#!nF5XzCRb!FeY7_z1Tc...IArsunseUrQDOY

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------



Glad it worked for you

Good job !

1. s9+ twrp-3.3.1.0-yarpiin-star2lte.img
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581840

2. s9 twrp-3.3.1.0-yarpiin-starlte.img
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581841
6th February 2020, 06:55 AM |#25  
Elle233's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Harcourt
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara

Hello after i flash i got this message "Your phone is locked because the payment service was uninstalled."
"

Quote:
Originally Posted by solkas

Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------



Sorry, which device are you using . I flashed it on my G960N but was just booting into download mode.

I am using G965F.

What are the steps you took to flash?
6th February 2020, 07:35 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle233

I am using G965F.

What are the steps you took to flash?

1. Flash the latest BL for q
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261715065
2. FLASH TWRP 3.3.1.0-yarpiin
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581840
3.-Full wipe:system/data/cache/dalvik cache & a factory reset in twrp
-Format data/YES
-Flash rom download here
http://www.fshare.vn/file/D7L6QYEP6D47
if your phone has no IMEI you need to flash CSC and CP with Odin (CSC, CP from official Samsung firmware for you model)
Hope it works for you
5. flash CSC MULTI LANGUAGE with twrp
[CSC][G96xx][MULTI LANGUAGE] package v1.0
Please rename ZIP file name - place your CSC at the
beginning of ZIP file name and then flash it via TWRP.
Example (in case you would like to force VIETNAM XXV):
Rename "RENAME_G96xx***.zip" -> "XXV_G96xx***.zip"
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261704638
6th February 2020, 06:37 PM |#27  
Elle233's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Harcourt
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara

1. Flash the latest BL for q
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261715065
2. FLASH TWRP 3.3.1.0-yarpiin
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962581840
3.-Full wipe:system/data/cache/dalvik cache & a factory reset in twrp
-Format data/YES
-Flash rom download here
http://www.fshare.vn/file/D7L6QYEP6D47
if your phone has no IMEI you need to flash CSC and CP with Odin (CSC, CP from official Samsung firmware for you model)
Hope it works for you
5. flash CSC MULTI LANGUAGE with twrp
[CSC][G96xx][MULTI LANGUAGE] package v1.0
Please rename ZIP file name - place your CSC at the
beginning of ZIP file name and then flash it via TWRP.
Example (in case you would like to force VIETNAM XXV):
Rename "RENAME_G96xx***.zip" -> "XXV_G96xx***.zip"
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261704638

Copied:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara
I fixed it now after i flashed his new rom: https://mega.nz/#!6dBXUCSI!NWmQcDisY...ayiue3Xz__GB68
if your phone has no IMEI you need to flash CSC and CP with Odin (CSC, CP from official Samsung firmware for you model)
Hope it works for you
7th February 2020, 05:12 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle233

Copied:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheamakara
I fixed it now after i flashed his new rom: https://mega.nz/#!6dBXUCSI!NWmQcDisY...ayiue3Xz__GB68
if your phone has no IMEI you need to flash CSC and CP with Odin (CSC, CP from official Samsung firmware for you model)
Hope it works for you

Sac23_G96X_Q_Rom_2_4_2020 .zip

https://mega.nz/#!TEZm1QrK!G_UYA-TcN...hkyjiCjntR51t4

TRY IT AND REPORT
8th February 2020, 12:32 AM |#29  
solkas's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hochocnua

Sac23_G96X_Q_Rom_2_4_2020 .zip

https://mega.nz/#!TEZm1QrK!G_UYA-TcN...hkyjiCjntR51t4

TRY IT AND REPORT

I think the issue am having is with my twrp cus i keep geeting not OS installed. Also i get error " unable to mount/system & preload.
Any help ?
8th February 2020, 07:48 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solkas

I think the issue am having is with my twrp cus i keep geeting not OS installed. Also i get error " unable to mount/system & preload.
Any help ?

remove simcard, no wifi after come setting rom. i am ok with S9PLUS G965N. WHAT your device ?
8th February 2020, 11:06 AM |#31  
solkas's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hochocnua

remove simcard, no wifi after come setting rom. i am ok with S9PLUS G965N. WHAT your device ?

G960N..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes