FORUMS

Baseband: G965USQU6ASG1 (T- MOBILE)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Obeduri, Junior Member on 30th June 2020, 04:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well, basically after watching the (You're a noob) video for a thousands time This will be my first thread.

I recently bought a Sasmung Galaxy S9+ (purple?) baseband is: G965USQU6ASG1 and I looked online to see if I can find somethign related to it and nothing... it is running android 9 ATM but I would love the new One ui and to be able to run many new things like dex on PC and stuff on android 10, would someone tell me if at this time I'm able to update this s9+ to android 10? and how? please a thank you...
30th June 2020, 01:40 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 4,148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeduri

Well, basically after watching the (You're a noob) video for a thousands time This will be my first thread.

I recently bought a Sasmung Galaxy S9+ (purple?) baseband is: G965USQU6ASG1 and I looked online to see if I can find somethign related to it and nothing... it is running android 9 ATM but I would love the new One ui and to be able to run many new things like dex on PC and stuff on android 10, would someone tell me if at this time I'm able to update this s9+ to android 10? and how? please a thank you...

Look up odin for s9 and a pc based program called frija. It can get your latest firmware fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadScientist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMadScientist Ad-Free
30th June 2020, 01:43 PM |#3  
Flag Matamoros
Thanks Meter: 905

Donate to Me
More
It's quite simple. You have to download your phone's firmware first.
You can do this with a simple google search. There are pages like Sammobile, Samfrew and others. Though I would honestly suggest Frija (PC software) as it can download firmware faster than any website I've seen.
After that you just flash it with Odin, there are plenty of Youtube videos on how to do it. It's quite simple, just extract the firmware and flash the files AP_, BL_, CP_ and CSC_ (there is also HOME_CSC which will update your phone without wiping data, flash HOME_CSC instead of regular CSC_ if you have photos in your internal memory that you have not backed up)
And you should be updated
The Following User Says Thank You to ShaDisNX255 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ShaDisNX255 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)