Missed call notification bug on Dual SIM S9+

Search This thread

bandit_knight

Aug 1, 2010
Krakow
On my dual SIM s9+ I seem to be experiencing a weird bug with missed call notifications. Quite often no notification are shown for not answered calls. I only realize that there was a missed call when I open the phone app.

I was not able to identify any clear pattern that leads to a bug but close to 50% of missed calls on my device do not result in a notification in the status bar and the on the always on display.

Anyone experiencing the same bug? Is there any workaround?

dida749

Oct 30, 2015
Yes

Yes. I have also been facing the same issue since I bought this phone. I can barely get missed call notification...

thewhitetower

Nov 22, 2011
Okay – I switched the Caller ID and spam protection to ‘off’ after reading about this on another forum and all is goos now. Tested with it ‘off’ and badge and notification shows....toggled it to ‘on’ and tested and it shat itself....must be a bug

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bandit_knight

Aug 1, 2010
Krakow
Okay – I switched the Caller ID and spam protection to ‘off’ after reading about this on another forum and all is goos now. Tested with it ‘off’ and badge and notification shows....toggled it to ‘on’ and tested and it shat itself....must be a bug

Can you please share a link to the other forum where the issue is being discussed?

Thanks for the tip. I will test switching the caller id and spam protection off.

ramheer

I had this exact problem, go into caller id and spam setting then select the 3 dots at the top and select stop using the service, it will then prompt you that it will delete all saved data select ok. Then switch it back on and it now works. So far this fix has worked all day. Let me know if this works for you and if it stops working ?

Reactions: styx42

virendar1616

Mar 16, 2018
I tried all the remedy in this thread but still no luck, I got sake problem. No missed call notifications in my lock screen, or in small notifications bar at top after I unlocked phone.

NicoTeix

Apr 3, 2014
same problem since the launch on March 9 .... scandalous and the last update of Friday does not solve the problem ...

No info? impossible to inform Samsung?

Thank you

shopperralph

Apr 25, 2018
I had the same thing. Called Verizon and they talked me through it. The option is hidden so deep I don't know how anybody would find it. Go to settings, notifications, advanced, then menu button at top right to show system apps. Mine had 3 Phone options, select the second one and there's an option to turn on missed call notifications. Vzw had me change the importance to Urgent.

mvhitchman

May 20, 2015
on my dual sim s9+ i seem to be experiencing a weird bug with missed call notifications. Quite often no notification are shown for not answered calls. I only realize that there was a missed call when i open the phone app.

I was not able to identify any clear pattern that leads to a bug but close to 50% of missed calls on my device do not result in a notification in the status bar and the on the always on display.

Anyone experiencing the same bug? Is there any workaround?

i deleted all my blocked numbers and it seems to be working fine now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had this exact problem, go into caller id and spam setting then select the 3 dots at the top and select stop using the service, it will then prompt you that it will delete all saved data select ok. Then switch it back on and it now works. So far this fix has worked all day. Let me know if this works for you and if it stops working ?