FORUMS

S9+ Snapdragon US Version Boot Loop with solid RED LED

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By smstriker, Junior Member on 21st May 2020, 04:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok, so last night my device was on its anker wireless charger and when I woke up it was boot looping. The only thing I can get into is Download Mode, however it doesn't appear I can flash anything as it always says <ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth) no matter if i try and flash the AP, or CSC. When I power it off, it stays off and just has the RED LED solid. As soon as I plug it in, it powers up and continues to boot loop.

Any ideas?
21st May 2020, 06:20 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 4,151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smstriker

Ok, so last night my device was on its anker wireless charger and when I woke up it was boot looping. The only thing I can get into is Download Mode, however it doesn't appear I can flash anything as it always says <ID:0/003> FAIL! (Auth) no matter if i try and flash the AP, or CSC. When I power it off, it stays off and just has the RED LED solid. As soon as I plug it in, it powers up and continues to boot loop.

Any ideas?

Failed auth is your trying to flash to old of firmware or not for your model. You need to find what it was on or the latest. But if it just bootlooped out of nowhere. There's something else going on
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadScientist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMadScientist Ad-Free
22nd May 2020, 04:23 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist

Failed auth is your trying to flash to old of firmware or not for your model. You need to find what it was on or the latest. But if it just bootlooped out of nowhere. There's something else going on

Hoping it was an OTA update... I thought i had the latest... any idea where the best place to find latest is?
22nd May 2020, 04:56 AM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag VT
Thanks Meter: 4,151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smstriker

Hoping it was an OTA update... I thought i had the latest... any idea where the best place to find latest is?

Look up frija Samsung. You can get it from that. It's a pc program with fast download speeds
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)