FORUMS

different vibration and audio between android 8.0 and 10.0?

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Bradster321, Junior Member on 25th June 2020, 02:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
i just smashed my phone and got a replacement phone from my insurance, the phone is refurbished so before i root it / enabled custom recovery and void the warranty i wanted to make sure its all working fine. however from the second i turned it on i noticed the vibration is very different and a louder/ harsher noise than my old phone when compared side by side (it is only lightly but noticable non nonetheless), even ringtones sound muffled at higher tones/frequencies. in fact if i use the *#0*# code in phone app and press the "receiver" the noise on my old phone is constant while the one on the new phone changes pitch. i dont get why it would be different on the exact same phone. to me this sounds like a hardware issue as it would make sense since its refurbished however is there any chance its just software? i cant find no one else who has mentioned a differnce in vibration or sound on the same phone but different android version. and its a bit of a risk to just use my nandroid backup as that would void the warrenty. what do you guys think?

thanks!
29th June 2020, 05:18 PM |#2  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 76

More
its a hardware problem, your vibration motor is a bit more loose on new phone

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
1st July 2020, 02:20 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
yea i sent the phone back and it was faulty, thanks, now having efs and IMEI issues on new phone now -_- just 1 problem after the other
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)