Thanks Meter: 26

By adhya, Senior Member on 11th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2018, 03:46 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE149

I had the same issue. I finally founded the temporary solution.I rolled back to old version 2.18.122
It have no issues.... Download old version of whatsapp from apkmirror. Hope it helps..

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

I used different mobile like sony,honor but issues are still there. Problem is with whatsapp new version, not your mobile device... Switch to old version of whatsapp as possible to solve the issue..I am using 2.18.122...now no issues.

I will try download that version... u are using 2.18.122 for how long ? And really no issues ? No missing chat randomly? I try like a lot but nothing help... will do download your version soon. Thx 4 ur help ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Eternia65 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eternia65 Ad-Free

3rd October 2018, 04:01 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkoe

Hi, I'm also from Indonesia.
until now the problem is still appear and i don't know what is the trigger.
i dont think the problem is on the simcard, i already replaced my sim card but it still there.
last week i planned to switched my phone to Samsung A8+ , getting crazy with my A6+, lucky i didn't buy that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternia65

I will try download that version... u are using 2.18.122 for how long ? And really no issues ? No missing chat randomly? I try like a lot but nothing help... will do download your version soon. Thx 4 ur help ...

Actually i used 2.18.105 for almost a month, It had no issues too,but it's expired. No i am using 2.18.122 more than one week...no issues....
3rd October 2018, 11:05 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So there are enough People reporting this issue across the globe. I don't know why WhatsApp is not taking this seriously. They need to take some urgent steps. M losing out very important stuff due to this issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nik009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nik009 Ad-Free
8th October 2018, 02:32 AM |#24  

More
Quote:

Oh u from indonesia? Can i get your contact plz? Need to chat with a person who hv this issues.. getting crazy

you can send DM to me, i will reply you as soon as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik009

So there are enough People reporting this issue across the globe. I don't know why WhatsApp is not taking this seriously. They need to take some urgent steps. M losing out very important stuff due to this issue.

a week ago i have joined whatsapp beta program, invited by whatsapp.
from day one i joined, i reported to them about this problem, and they sent me an update on the next day.
and the problem is still there. i did that so many times back and forth. report-update-report-update.
until now, they have sent me total 6 updates, but no one can fix this issue. they don't even tell me what is causing this problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jkoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jkoe Ad-Free
9th October 2018, 02:01 AM |#25  

More
Quote:

Hai .. i tried it but still.. and very very unpleasant that the chat gone alot... in the same day... i want to know.. this version is crash only on our mobile.. or everybody whi buy new device and download this version getting same problem... or just randomly and unfortunately it happen to us ? Only us ?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkoe

you can send DM to me, i will reply you as soon as i can.

a week ago i have joined whatsapp beta program, invited by whatsapp.
from day one i joined, i reported to them about this problem, and they sent me an update on the next day.
and the problem is still there. i did that so many times back and forth. report-update-report-update.
until now, they have sent me total 6 updates, but no one can fix this issue. they don't even tell me what is causing this problem.

Plz read dm
12th October 2018, 04:25 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
We get a latest update of WhatsApp today. Let's see, if this can resolve our issue.
13th October 2018, 09:40 AM |#27  

More
Any one who are using latest version of whatsapp tell us if the issue is solved or not.

I am still using old version of whatsapp...I contacted WhatsApp customer support they replied me, they are going to fix the issue in the future version of whatsapp... but don't know when..
15th October 2018, 04:12 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik009

We get a latest update of WhatsApp today. Let's see, if this can resolve our issue.

how is the latest update? is the problem solved?

Quote:

Any one who are using latest version of whatsapp tell us if the issue is solved or not.

I am still using old version of whatsapp...I contacted WhatsApp customer support they replied me, they are going to fix the issue in the future version of whatsapp... but don't know when..

currently i'm using 312 beta version. the problem is still exist on me.
15th October 2018, 09:54 AM |#29  

More
Everyone please report this issue to WhatsApp via email. More support is needed. If more number of people report the same issue then they may fix it...
The Following User Says Thank You to JOE149 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JOE149 Ad-Free
15th October 2018, 10:00 AM |#30  

More
in this thread, only 6 persons have the problem. i'm wondering if other people also have same problem with us.
i checked with my friends, no one have this issue. They are using the same version 2.18.293, and works well.
18th October 2018, 01:42 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bought xiaomi A2, had the same problem, chat conversation missing.....

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote:

Actually i used 2.18.105 for almost a month, It had no issues too,but it's expired. No i am using 2.18.122 more than one week...no issues....

Not sure work or not for me, on observation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chat, chats, disappear, disappeared, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)